PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Danny Amendola could miss 2-6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has me scratching his head, how would those tore abductors only take 2 weeks to heal? I would think that would take him out for longer. Lets hope no hernia and Danny will be back playing as soon as week 3.

One thing that has me scratching his head, how would those tore abductors only take 2 weeks to heal? I would think that would take him out for longer. Lets hope no hernia and Danny will be back playing as soon as week 3.

That and they've had a week for other doctors opinions. I'd like to think that if he needed the surgery for the hernia they'd know by now.

That and they've had a week for other doctors opinions. I'd like to think that if he needed the surgery for the hernia they'd know by now.

I would assume he will be back soon if no surgery after a week. We need gronk back more importantly. And sudfeld.

I'm betting the Pats do know and the uncertainty is in terms of public knowledge. "Injury report comes out Wednesday."

Methinks that a small number of posters are projecting their frustrations over Welker's departure onto DA, as if they are blaming him for taking Wes's place, hence all the snarky comments about his admittedly troubling injury history. But I digress..

I expect DA to play 10-11 games this season. I think this injury holds him out until week 5 or week 6, and he'll suffer another minor injury near the last stretch of the season that holds him out one game.. I also think he'll be held out during week 17 in order to avoid another 09 situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes