Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Patriots Pro Shop has a Randy Moss T-shirt that's hilarious. It has a photo of Moss's face on the front. He's wearing a Pats bandana and laughing with his mouth open and his last name in big letters is printed above. I couldn't help myself, I had to order one.

ImgDyn.cfm

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/in...d=138&return=fa=browse.list&sdid=138&pdid=136

Last edited:
It will be a rag you wash your car with by week 4.

I'll lend you my "rag" in week 5 so you can wipe Peyton's blood off the field after he gets bulldozed from the blindside. See ya then!:)

I'll lend you my "rag" in week 5 so you can wipe Peyton's blood off the field after he gets bulldozed from the blindside. See ya then!:)

LMAO you got it man!! hahaha i love that one

Wow, that was just not too funny. First of all, I take my car to an automated wash. Secondly, the shirt is a great one no matter what Moss does or doesn't do. At least they can fit a picture of his head on a shirt, unlike that missing link who plays quarterhick for you.

Wow, that was just not too funny. First of all, I take my car to an automated wash. Secondly, the shirt is a great one no matter what Moss does or doesn't do. At least they can fit a picture of his head on a shirt, unlike that missing link who plays quarterhick for you.

Should have used THIS ONE

OK, but what's any of this got to do with why the Colts will fail to defend their Super Bowl title? Oh wait, I get it -- you're practicing venting your frustration by bashing other teams so you'll be in full swing when the season starts.

Awesome shirt.

Amazing; the Dolts finally win a Super Bowl and the trash talking reaches a new level of buffoonery. Keep em coming hayseed.........

Apparently Indy fans have had nothing else to do this off-season.

Take it somewhere else, IndyDrummer.

Or take yourself somewhere else.

Stop posting pictures you keep in your wallet hayseed; can you still use S & H Green Stamps at the local feed store to buy all of your essentials, inquiring minds want to know.

We all know you'll be using your one and done Dolts Super Bowl Chumps tee shirt to wash your John Deere after Gump gets knocked senseless with no back side protection...

Last edited:

Is it the lack of respect the Colts are getting after we handed you and Seyton a SuperBowl that's causing you to troll ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back