PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ProShop: Randy Moss mask up for sale again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Patriots ProShop

The Randy Moss Mask is a "must have" for all hard core fans of #81. This highly detailed, limited edition mask comes complete with it's own wig that attaches with Velcro. Made by Real Mask.

n6wep0.jpg

As made famous once again by a fan at the final home regular season game against the Jaguars.

That's awesome. :rofl:

Both of you donated, therefore you'd save 15% off your order thanks to your generous contribution. (although a photo would be required ;))

I'd say this guarantees Randy will be back next season.

I'd say this guarantees Randy will be back next season.

That was never really a doubt in my mind. I would have been floored if Randy would have left.

I really want one. Damn shipping rates!

I really want one. Damn shipping rates!

It's too bad the Pro-Shop uses UPS to ship. I got the blue BB hoodie in September as a birthday gift to myself, and got hit with a $40 customs tax on it :( It could all be avoided if they use USPS...

Are there custom taxes in the UK?

It's too bad the Pro-Shop uses UPS to ship. I got the blue BB hoodie in September as a birthday gift to myself, and got hit with a $40 customs tax on it :( It could all be avoided if they use USPS...

There is custom tax, but very rare that they actually charge it. I been charged it once I think. But I mainly buy from eBay in America not actual stores, because the stores shipping cost are stupid or don't ship to UK. Like trying to get a Kent State tshirt!!

Just looked and the shipping on the $40 mask is $95!!!

So what ever happened with that kid anyway? It was a huge story for a few days after the Jaguars game and then when the Ravens game came along I had completely forgot all about the kid and his Randy Moss mask.

Gasper from the Globe must really be offended now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back