PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Cross Is A Dumbazz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After 3 Superbowls You Think He Could Get Bb's Name Right!!!

Nice Drop Kick Flutie!!!

I've been yelling SHUT THE F*** UP at the screen all game long.

DillNisWillN28 said:
After 3 Superbowls You Think He Could Get Bb's Name Right!!!

Nice Drop Kick Flutie!!!

Yeah I mentioned his Saban/Phin ball washing earlier in the game discussion thread.

Yeah that was pretty annoying, he said Bill Coward about forty times and didnt even correct himself sometimes.

Kdo5 said:
Yeah that was pretty annoying, he said Bill Coward about forty times and didnt even correct himself sometimes.

They were awful. Did anyone catch them saying after our second sack that it was our first sack of the game?

How in the hell can anyone call BB Bill Cowher over and over again?

They kept harping on how the Pats would put Flutie in even after Cassel threw that first touchdown. How do these guys get that job anyways?

The whole broadcast was awful. He kept calling BB Cowher, he kept on about how wonderful the fins were. They got the downs wrong, the time wrong, they called Davis, Childress when Davis caught a ball, they said a down was for a loss when we gained like 6 yards, they didn't let us see some of the plays, and the penalty calls. There were less than 50 seconds left and they were showing this stupid playoff graphic on the screen instead of whats happening on the field - twice.

They should all be fired.

He is the absolute worst, and to think he calls our games on Channel 5 in August. I'll skewer him later this week.

Bob G

You know, if Belichik would have coached that game instead of that Cowher fella, the Pats would've won today!

My two favorite moments:

1. Harlan announcing with astonishment that the Dolphins had moved to a 4-3-4 alignment (!) (I think this is their base D)

2. Harlan repeatedly noting that the Dolphins were going with "5 defensive ends" when he meant DBs. He made this mistake multiple times and never corrected himself nor was corrected by Cross.

shmessy said:
You know, if Belichik would have coached that game instead of that Cowher fella, the Pats would've won today!

You can tell it wasn't Cowher because they didn't start with an onside kick.

Last edited:
CBS, please put randy cross out of my misery

I've suspected for a long time that he had no respect for my Pats whatsoever, but he confirmed it today. How embarrassing. Perhaps Mr. Cross killed his few remaining brain cells at a party last night. CBS' coverage has just consistently sucked dead bunnies over the years. Next year I'm getting sirius radio to get an alternative audio track to go with the CBS telecast on mute.

I'm just floored that someone could be THAT oblivious. Let alone, the insult to Mr. Belichick, to mistake him for someone who has never once taken a team to the Super Bowl. BB is, I think, one of the greatest coaches of our time, if not ever. Just a few years ago, it was unimaginable that there would be a dynasty in the era of parity brought on by free agency and salary caps. Yet finally (and for some inexplicable reason, seemingly grudgingly) the Pats are getting some respect.

Anyway, back to the point: Randy Cross is a big fat idiot with delusions of competency. He's a waste of oxygen and CBS should can him at their earliest opportunity.

SDCAPatsFan said:
I've suspected for a long time that he had no respect for my Pats whatsoever, but he confirmed it today. How embarrassing. Perhaps Mr. Cross killed his few remaining brain cells at a party last night. CBS' coverage has just consistently sucked dead bunnies over the years. Next year I'm getting sirius radio to get an alternative audio track to go with the CBS telecast on mute.

I'm just floored that someone could be THAT oblivious. Let alone, the insult to Mr. Belichick, to mistake him for someone who has never once taken a team to the Super Bowl. BB is, I think, one of the greatest coaches of our time, if not ever. Just a few years ago, it was unimaginable that there would be a dynasty in the era of parity brought on by free agency and salary caps. Yet finally (and for some inexplicable reason, seemingly grudgingly) the Pats are getting some respect.

Anyway, back to the point: Randy Cross is a big fat idiot with delusions of competency. He's a waste of oxygen and CBS should can him at their earliest opportunity.
Now don't show disrespect for Mr. Cowher, he lost his Super Bowl fair and square.

SDCAPatsFan said:

Nice first post. :)

You're 100% right, the broadcast team today was downright embarassing, not just a few times, but repeatedly throughout the game. Truly CBS should be ashamed.

The really pathetic moment was when Randy took time in between a couple of his numerous faux pas to tell his broadcast buddy how he knew this team very well from working all our pre-season games.

That is something the Krafts' can remedy since those games are produced by them and aired on Channel 5. They got rid of the hokey Glanville, Cross needs to go next.

i love he kept talking up the performace miami was putting on.. they were playing the scrubs.. big deal.. hes talking all about how they are just killing us..

Chris said:
i love he kept talking up the performace miami was putting on.. they were playing the scrubs.. big deal.. hes talking all about how they are just killing us..

This just killed me too! I'm sitting there saying "Hello? Shouldn't you be saying the Pats scrubs are keeping this a game? How about the fact that the Pats have another wide receiver playing defense?" The fact that the Pats were given the opportunity to pick their opponent next week and did so was completely lost on these dopes. How about the fact that even though the Pats lost they didn't lose their momentum because their 2nd and 3rd stringers played pretty well? Oh well, at least we won't have to deal with them next week. Go Pats!!

MoLewisrocks said:
The really pathetic moment was when Randy took time in between a couple of his numerous faux pas to tell his broadcast buddy how he knew this team very well from working all our pre-season games.

That is something the Krafts' can remedy since those games are produced by them and aired on Channel 5. They got rid of the hokey Glanville, Cross needs to go next.
And after that Mr. Kraft should get rid of that post game host of Gary Tanguay and that other clown Andy Gresh.

Pats Fanatic said:
And after that Mr. Kraft should get rid of that post game host of Gary Tanguay and that other clown Andy Gresh.

Gawd they're AWFUL!
Kraft, you have a $1 billion dollar asset there. Try to get some announcers with class and some Patriots knowlege.

He referred to Andre Davis as Andre Ware. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents