PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Donks to release Randy Gregory... Interesting

guess it all depends on what kind of interest he's generating...

as for the money, what he's going to ask...

but after a failed round with the donks, and his issues with dallas, he's not commanding the big bucks like Von Miller did...

is it going to happen? probably not, considering we just signed trysten hill to the practice squad... doesn't hurt to chat about it
yes of course. I would think he is going to be on the very low end, given that he is still getting his money from the Broncos.
he might want to go back to Dallas where he did have some success when he could get onto the field

yes of course. I would think he is going to be on the very low end, given that he is still getting his money from the Broncos.
he might want to go back to Dallas where he did have some success when he could get onto the field
he outplayed aldon smith in dallas... thats why i think it would be a good idea to at least reach out to him...

losing Judon is going to hurt... while White looks like a beast & Uche is a good pass rusher, adding someone like gregory could help balance is relatively weaker run stuffing game...

Don't worry fellas... half a dozen others already made the same exact exceedingly clever point... feel free to post a thread about potential o line free agent acquisitions... and be specific
finding dory GIF

There would be enough snaps for White too.
No doubt. No reason to burn the kid out. Then again, it could take snaps from Jennings. I’d like to see what he’s got in an increased role. Either way, he would be injury insurance and just play him when you can in relief duty/sub packages.

honestly, why would Gregory want to come here?
chase a SB?
Pats will be highest bidder?
both obviously not happening.
the days of players wanting to come here are over
Gregory will accept a job offer if he gets one.
He just got outright released by a team allowing 37.5 points per game because they felt he was part of the problem.

Someone tell me why Flowers isn’t the better option… or don’t.
He plays the run. The Broncos removed Gregory from the starting lineup due to run defense issues and then they quickly decided that he’s not worth keeping around as a role player.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back