PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders Trying To Trade WR Hunter Renfrow

Not going to miss his smug Pressers either.
Dj Rscl GIF by Spinnin' Records' Records
Me neither - I would seriously buy a 'Fire Biil,Now' shirt if there was one - Maybe there will be one on the market after we lose by 30 to the Bills

Last edited:
Me neither - I would seriously buy a 'Fire Biil,Now' **** if there was one - Maybe there will be one on the market after we lose by 30 to the Bills
I have find something to do on Sundays now thanks BB winter is coming. :mad::headscratch:

I have find something to do on Sundays now thanks BB winter is coming. :mad::headscratch:
Fortunately i'm a big Celtics fan as well so at least one of my teams this winter season actually has bonafide talent and made trades for studs to make them stronger

I agree but we have next to No Talent on Offense he's a start. He'll only be a year and a half rental to see what he's got.

Can't argue there. The question then becomes what the compensation would need to be. Mid-season trades typically go from basement dwellers to contenders, and those contenders are generally willing to give up more because they feel like they're just one or two pieces away from a Super Bowl run. The Patriots need a LOT right now, so the idea of overpaying for a WR2 doesn't sit well with me. It feels like a shortcut move, trying to get right back in contention when what needs to happen is a few years of lumps. Those years were supposed to be the first few after Brady, hasn't worked out that way. That's the past though, and you can't say, "Well they should be HERE by now!" as a means of justifying an overpay for a player that isn't going to dramatically change your team. If the compensation is reasonable, go for it. But if Jeudy is the guy you think he is, a contender is going to overpay for him, and the Patriots should NOT be over-bidding with their current roster.

Fortunately i'm a big Celtics fan as well so at least one of my teams this winter season actually has bonafide talent and made trades for studs to make them stronger
I know I feel so pathetic talking about the Celtics in a Patriots forum but it has come to that in week 5. :mad:

I know I feel so pathetic talking about the Celtics in a Patriots forum but it has come to that in week 5. :mad:

You could also, you know, post about it on a Celtics forum. Or do something else with your time? Not everything needs to bring you here. Life is diverse. Experience it.

Can't argue there. The question then becomes what the compensation would need to be. Mid-season trades typically go from basement dwellers to contenders, and those contenders are generally willing to give up more because they feel like they're just one or two pieces away from a Super Bowl run. The Patriots need a LOT right now, so the idea of overpaying for a WR2 doesn't sit well with me. It feels like a shortcut move, trying to get right back in contention when what needs to happen is a few years of lumps. Those years were supposed to be the first few after Brady, hasn't worked out that way. That's the past though, and you can't say, "Well they should be HERE by now!" as a means of justifying an overpay for a player that isn't going to dramatically change your team. If the compensation is reasonable, go for it. But if Jeudy is the guy you think he is, a contender is going to overpay for him, and the Patriots should NOT be over-bidding with their current roster.
Being that he's was a First Rounder I would cough up a Third with his recent antics Payton have lost value on him.

We're going to need every pick possible for the inevitable rebuild. If anything I'd be opening to trading anyone on the roster for draft picks in the upcoming draft.

Not going to miss his smug Pressers either.
Dj Rscl GIF by Spinnin' Records' Records
Honest question: do you live in New England and listen to talk radio?

Because for those of us out of the region, I find this just absurd. I honestly don't want my coach or players ever criticizing one another, giving ammunition, etc., I want them buttoned up totally. I think only the talk radio guys obsess on his press conferences.

I want them to win. I don't care if they show up to press conferences in tattered and torn old sweatshirts. I really don't!!! Seems to be an issue on 98.5!

We're going to need every pick possible for the inevitable rebuild. If anything I'd be opening to trading anyone on the roster for draft picks in the upcoming draft.
The hit rate on players by all GMs is extremely low.

Sending away young players who show ability seems the way to create.... perpetual Arizona Cardinal'dom

Honest question: do you live in New England and listen to talk radio?

Because for those of us out of the region, I find this just absurd. I honestly don't want my coach or players ever criticizing one another, giving ammunition, etc., I want them buttoned up totally. I think only the talk radio guys obsess on his press conferences.

I want them to win. I don't care if they show up to press conferences in tattered and torn old sweatshirts. I really don't!!! Seems to be an issue on 98.5!
I live in N.E don't like Trash radio especially here wouldn't give them the time of day I only come here.

The hit rate on players by all GMs is extremely low.

Sending away young players who show ability seems the way to create.... perpetual Arizona Cardinal'dom
The exception to that is John Lynch - I don't know what you could say about how he has handled his position since he went to SF but incredible is the words I find to talk about how he has hit on well more than hes missed on - The guy is beyond smart and an elite evaluator of talent. - Every team in the league needs a John Lynch clone at the GM position.

I think you're wrong on J Jeudy there is a lot of things wrong in Denver Jeudy is very young: still in his prime. No need to sit to our Cap Jeudy now and Tee Higgins next FA would be great building blocks for our next QB. Jeudy or Higgins make that catch yesterday Parker dropped. :rolleyes:
Jeudy counts for 12 million against cap next year. No thanks .

Next year will also be a tank job . Better play with rookies and draftees.

Jeudy counts for 12 million against cap next year. No thanks .

Next year will also be a tank job . Better play with rookies and draftees.
This team has been plenty bad before and it might be a good thing because for every year that goes by that the team sucks and misses the postseason is another year we drop more fake fans who eventually flock to contenders.- Rome wasn't built in a day and neither are championship rosters - Dumping the current head coach and his staff is a beginning to ascend to glory days again.

The exception to that is John Lynch - I don't know what you could say about how he has handled his position since he went to SF but incredible is the words I find to talk about how he has hit on well more than hes missed on - The guy is beyond smart and an elite evaluator of talent. - Every team in the league needs a John Lynch clone at the GM position.

Interestingly enough, if every team had a John Lynch, 50% of them wouldn't be as successful as the current John Lynch because they'd all be after the same players and someone has to lose each game.

Interestingly enough, if every team had a John Lynch, 50% of them wouldn't be as successful as the current John Lynch because they'd all be after the same players and someone has to lose each game.
Now that is true lol

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back