PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R.I. Pats fans.........hello

Raymond

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
How ya doin Ro Dilinders? 30 plus years of pats fandom here. I live in Warwick and work in Coventry. I'm looking forward to a great season for Brady and co.

I miss Rhode Island. Does that count?

I miss Rhode Island. Does that count?

LOL! I didn't know they had a Rhode Island in China. What province is it in? Do they speak easta provodensa there? J/K Had to do it.:D

How in the world is that possible? :eek:

This state is the worst. :(

Actually you're right in some ways. When I was there last week I was arguing to the state should be dissolved. But we have alot of great friends there and it's alot cleaner and prettier than where I am now. I miss Angelo's on Federal Hill and our nice little house in Barrington. It's a "special" place, and I miss even the bad parts.

And also RI is much more appealing since my parents-in-law moved to NC!

LOL! I didn't know they had a Rhode Island in China. What province is it in? Do they speak easta provodensa there? J/K Had to do it.:D

It's pronounced "Chiner". :D

I live in Charlestown...would appreciate it if the rest of you would kindly STAY OUT....nothing to do and nothing to see here...move along...try Nort Prov or Nolucket

I lived in RI for 6 years - Woonsocket and Manville. I even parked my car side by each!! Went to to Bryant before it was a university, tended bar at Gullivers. I still enjoy going back to RI to visit friends and get a couple of rounds of golf in........

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back