PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Q & A with a Browns Fan

Kawa85

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Pats fans! I'm a diehard Cleveland Browns season ticket holder and thought it would be cool to start a thread in here about this week. What questions do you have about the Browns? The match-up? Anything is on the table. I'll answer honestly and objectively!

Seems like your Browns have been in every game this year. Which shows how a potent running attack can help any team. That said I hope they lay a brown Stinker on Sunday they are due.:rofl:

Why do you people support that creep Watson? I've seen more Watson jeresys than ever this season. And he is not even playing and I don't live in Ohio. How do you expect us to respect you when you still support a QB who should be in jail? Please comment. Thank you

Why do you people support that creep Watson? I've seen more Watson jeresys than ever this season. And he is not even playing and I don't live in Ohio. How do you expect us to respect you when you still support a QB who should be in jail? Please comment. Thank you
Come on, man. A lot of people here weren't thrilled when AB came to Foxboro. Fans don't have control over who management signs. Don't assume everyone supports.

denpatsfan: I think your question should be directed to the owner who swears that Watson is a great human being and most important QB. :rolleyes:

Seems like your Browns have been in every game this year. Which shows how a potent running attack can help any team. That said I hope they lay a brown Stinker on Sunday they are due.:rofl:
The Browns have the talent. The defense is so bad that the offense (and offensive playcalling) has to be perfect to win a game.

Most Browns fans support the Browns no matter what. The Watson signing was a hot topic that has divided some of the fanbase. Some fans ended up leaving. I can only speak for myself...I do not own a Watson jersey, nor will I ever own one. I'm a Browns fan, no matter who is on the team. It doesn't mean that I support Watson. I still see a few Pats fan wearing Hernandez jerseys, it doesn't mean all Pats fans are bad people.

denpatsfan: I think your question should be directed to the owner who swears that Watson is a great human being and most important QB. :rolleyes:
It's business. Most owners are the same way. Remember, more than half the league pursued Watson when Houston was taking offers.

I still see a few Pats fan wearing Hernandez jerseys, it doesn't mean all Pats fans are bad people.

Really? Haven't seen one Pat fan wearing a Hernandez jersey since the Pats swapped them all out for free.

The Browns have the talent. The defense is so bad that the offense (and offensive playcalling) has to be perfect to win a game.
Interesting, you guys have some talent on defense: Myles Garrett, Clowney, Ward, surprised that unit isn't better. How has our old friend Wino been for you?

Are you ever going to trade D’Ernest Johnson?

Really? Haven't seen one Pat fan wearing a Hernandez jersey since the Pats swapped them all out for free.

Interesting, you guys have some talent on defense: Myles Garrett, Clowney, Ward, surprised that unit isn't better. How has our old friend Wino been for you?
The interior line (and MLB position with Anthony Walker on IR) is so bad that MG can be double-teamed or schemed around so he doesn't look effective. Clowney has been hurt for 3 games this season. Ward has been very hot or cold. He's made a few great plays and he's had a couple of blown coverages that were very costly. Winovich almost didn't make the team out of camp. I believe he's currently on IR and I don't expect him to have any type of impact when he comes back. He's our 5th EDGE.

Are you ever going to trade D’Ernest Johnson?
I was really hoping we were going to trade him. He deserves to have a chance to start somewhere. The Browns were fielding offers for him all offseason, but didn't want to give him away. With Jerome Ford getting hurt on KR last week, DEJ is not going anywhere this season. I believe it's most likely that Kareem Hunt is gone after this season, Jerome Ford is RB2, and DEJ finds a new home. This will also mean the Browns draft another RB this offseason in the later rounds.

Hey Pats fans! I'm a diehard Cleveland Browns season ticket holder and thought it would be cool to start a thread in here about this week. What questions do you have about the Browns? The match-up? Anything is on the table. I'll answer honestly and objectively!
Do you know Ghoulie?

Mmm...are you sure ?
PS agree that your team has talent
I've seen a handful or them. It's mostly from Barstool or Twitter posts. I'm not downplaying Watson, nor am I comparing him to Aaron Hernandez. I think what I'm trying to say is the fans root for the team, not specific players. If McDonalds hired an ex-convict, I'm not going to boycott buying Big Macs.

I still see a few Pats fan wearing Hernandez jerseys, it doesn't mean all Pats fans are bad people.
Dont turn your back to them.

They are likely gang members.

How did you feel about Mack Wilson when he was on the team, and how did you feel about the trade?

Thoughts on Brissett?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back