PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the Ravens have TWELVE. This is going be such a delicious wreck.

Do HOF voters take pro bowls into acct or is it all pro? Jules needs some of those.

Who is Landry? Not talking about Jarvis Landry are we lol...?
Wide receiver: DeAndre Hopkins*, Houston Texans; Keenan Allen*, Los Angeles Chargers; Jarvis Landry, Cleveland Browns; Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs

Hopkins is always a lock and usually AB has his spot. I guess this year they filled in the rest in with garbage. JE11 has his best year, playing hurt and they put these guys in before him. It's crazy.

Jackson isn't even a full-time starter. Well, maybe Jason McCourty never gets his job back. But this year, Jackson wasn't a full-time starter.
Yeah im aware of that, thats why i said kinda. Like realistically i get that he doesnt have the spotlight/name recognition of a Marcus Peters but hes been as good as any CB in the league

Do HOF voters take pro bowls into acct or is it all pro? Jules needs some of those.

Usually all-pro are like 10x more important to HOF voters. But a pro bowl sure would have helped for Edelman.

Did they stop picking Patriots because we inevitably go to the SB every year and they're tired of wasting a spot on them (because they dont go)?

Did they stop picking Patriots because we inevitably go to the SB every year and they're tired of wasting a spot on them (because they dont go)?

Usually I'd agree with you, but all these people are probably drooling at the fact they expect the Ravens to beat us, if we make it to the AFC finals. It's going to be very sweet to watch.

Usually all-pro are like 10x more important to HOF voters. But a pro bowl sure would have helped for Edelman.
I think just from a consensus perspective, people tend to remember the pro bowls more because its flashier and tied to an actual event.

thats one of the biggest issues keeping rodney out (along with the dirty reputation), its his lack of pro bowls

To be honest, b

Besides Edelman, I got no problem with the Patriots that didn’t make it. Its a big league with a lot of good players in it from every team.

Pats got a pro bowl defense and all the parts work in perfect cohesion on most days.

I am laughing at Earl Thomas over
McCourty and Jamie Collins being ignored, as well as the Ravens somehow thinking it’s an intrasquad scrimmage.

Outside of the Jets, is there more of an attention whore “look at us!” franchise in the nfl?

I think just from a consensus perspective, people tend to remember the pro bowls more because its flashier and tied to an actual event.

thats one of the biggest issues keeping rodney out (along with the dirty reputation), its his lack of pro bowls
All-Pro is a much greater honor, no matter what people perceive. Much more exclusive.

Lombardis > All Star

All-Pro is a much greater honor, no matter what people perceive. Much more exclusive.
No disagreement on that, but the consensus is what drives the narrative, not the facts. Our society has taught me that lesson

I mean how the hell is Allen above Edelman?

upload_2019-12-17_21-41-6.png

His QB is a loud mouth dude throwing Deep balls into double coverage half the year to get this guy his stats. They aren't even making the playoffs.

View attachment 25563

His QB is a loud mouth dude throwing Deep balls into double coverage half the year to get this guy his stats. They aren't even making the playoffs.
Reputation. Allen has been a multi-time pro bowler already and is viewed as a number 1 receiver whereas edelman has never made it and is viewed as a slot guy. Not saying its right by any means, but thats sadly how it works

Reputation. Allen has been a multi-time pro bowler already and is viewed as a number 1 receiver whereas edelman has never made it and is viewed as a slot guy. Not saying its right by any means, but thats sadly how it works

I know. Lots of other teams got shafted too. A Rodgers over Cousins is ridiculous.

View attachment 25563

Its a joke.

I know. Lots of other teams got shafted too. A Rodgers over Cousins is ridiculous.
I wouldve given Brees’ spot to Cousins personally. He missed 5 games and his team didnt miss a beat, but the media loves Brees so thus Cousins gets the shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3