PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the 12 Raven's players a happy Pro Bowl game.

How in the world is Julian Edelman not a Pro Bowl selection?

How in the world is Julian Edelman not a Pro Bowl selection?
I think that since the offense has been struggling for the past 5 games or so that hurts offensive players chances of getting picked.

I’m putting big money on the money line for whoever the Ravens play their first playoff game. This has all the makings of a total face plant. Players are so ****y and buying into the BS that they’re invincible and that many are actually worthy of the pro bowl. In reality this is a good team that is playing way, way, way above themselves. Remind me of the 2010 Patriots except they have an even more combustible offensive engine and are off the charts overconfident. Just wait until the sobering reality hits them that the magic didn’t show up and they are in serious danger of humiliation.

I’m putting big money on the money line for whoever the Ravens play their first playoff game. This has all the makings of a total face plant. Players are so ****y and buying into the BS that they’re invincible and that many are actually worthy of the pro bowl. In reality this is a good team that is playing way, way, way above themselves. Remind me of the 2010 Patriots except they have an even more combustible offensive engine and are off the charts overconfident. Just wait until the sobering reality hits them that the magic didn’t show up and they are in serious danger of humiliation.

Yeah they do give off the vibe that they peaked too early. I can still see the Pats beating them (because I'm an optimist) and if it comes down to it, I can see KC getting real hot and taking them down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back