PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRESEASON GAME DAY THREAD: Patriots vs. Packers 8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Jimmy G. just received another sacked.... the 7th time of the night

Well I got Game Pass, i'll keep you guys abreast of what's going on. Even though i'm a so called "troll"

Wood head with a TD.

and of course Woodhead scores running the ball inside... Something none of our third down backs seem capable of...

There's no reason to "check in" on this game. It just started and most people are going to bed after the Pats game anyways.

They're "checking in" because our game is so dull. Common practice, it just doesn't happen to us much.

and of course Woodhead scores running the ball inside... Something none of our third down backs seem capable of...

Hoping it will be different this year with Mason, Stork and Jackson manning the middle

Whoops, apparently stating our third down backs aren't good running inside is offensive.

The Packers are playing a tough game, it's a good test and I think the Patriots have a lot of work to do, this game was good to give them a good basis, I want more games like this instead of those flag football games like last year.

It's easy to say Jimmy should get the ball out sooner, but he's throwing to nobodies. A young QB needs a TE and a slot receiver to use as a crutch. If he has to start, he'll have some of the best options in the league to help him along.

Don't worry. You guys aren't missing much.

Fun fact:

Garoppolo to Boyce: 2/11
Garoppolo to everyone else: 18/19

With the exception of playing real estate agent with the end zone patio area, Chatham did ok on the sideline. Seems like he and Fauria should swap roles.

It's easy to say Jimmy should get the ball out sooner, but he's throwing to nobodies. A young QB needs a TE and a slot receiver to use as a crutch. If he has to start, he'll have some of the best options in the league to help him along.

Yeah, I think Amendola/Edelman/LaFell/GRONK/Chandler is a slight upgrade from the guys on the field now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents