PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poteat Signed, Gay to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange. Gay gets hurt again. I thought I saw him make a great tackle on ST too. This is really annoying. These guys need to drink more milk or something.

The revolving door at corner continues. Won't be surprised to see Geno line up there next week at this rate.

Haven't Hobbs and Samuel been starting all year? Hasn't Chad Scott been used as a nickel or dime back all year? That is hardly a revolving door.

What we have lost are several backups: Jones, Mitchell and now Gay. And we've picked up an old standby. I'm surprised it took this long to sign Hank, last year's nickel for most of the season.

VJCPatriot said:
So strange. Gay gets hurt again. I thought I saw him make a great tackle on ST too. This is really annoying. These guys need to drink more milk or something.

The revolving door at corner continues. Won't be surprised to see Geno line up there next week at this rate.

Last edited:
Welcome back Hank.

Randall Gay out for season.

Hamstring injury... this guy gets hurt all the time. Patriots should can him and get guys who aren't little wimps.

Last edited:
VJCPatriot said:

He was injured on that ST play. It was a great play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News