PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pot Roast visiting - (UPDATED - He's Reportedly Joining the Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he's just trying to get the Skins to pay up.
Could be. His high school teammate and best friend (Chris Baker) plays for the Redskins, so there's definitely some incentive for him to use another team as leverage but end up with the Redskins.

I understand where he's coming from. I'm not a big fan of the name "missionary position", but I have no issue with what I can do there.

I think that term accurately describes the act, for me at least. I'm out here to convert some non-believers.

Sign the swine inclined beast!

On to Henry Melton. But they can't lowball him too, there's nobody else left after him to fall back on.

On to Henry Melton. But they can't lowball him too, there's nobody else left after him to fall back on.

It's not an issue there is really only one spot left at DT and they can fill it easily in the draft. I think they would have liked the flexibility signing a vet would give them but overall DL is in good shape.

Henry Melton i Like him for our defense better than Knighton lets see how much money Knighton signed for I have a feeling he didnt leave soley based on money and liked the skins

Melton hasn't been the same since his ACL injury, so could someone please explain to me why people here are high on him?

It's not an issue there is really only one spot left at DT and they can fill it easily in the draft. I think they would have liked the flexibility signing a vet would give them but overall DL is in good shape.
yep.

The draft is loaded this year with DT talent. I count at least 14 DTs that are quality picks. No need to overpay for a veteran this year.

I'd really like another good veteran on the line.

There's the draft which is strong in DTs.

With potential problem children like Martellus Bennett on board BB may want to limit the potential issue of a disgruntled locker room and pass on Melton.

Melton's rep there isn't good.

a nose tackle run stopper only is a position in extinction, we moved on from Wilfork because our defense is going into a different direction so Knighton is a good player but we already have Branch for this role, I think Knighton would be an upgrade over Branch but he's already on board and playing well. It's not a huge need. Get another inside pass rusher in the draft.

He looks like he lost alot of weight by releasing Siliga then wanting him back it seems BB thought he was going to secure our prize free agent that bolted to Chicago.

Maybe we step up a offer because we are tired of losing players to rival clubs lol

Maybe we step up a offer because we are tired of losing players to rival clubs lol
If Skins offer big money, not sure we can afford to give that to a guy who won't see a large % of snaps. I almost think 30 lbs might be too much of a loss. Although I didn't see him play last season. Maybe he was huuuuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back