What Happens with The Twig TODAY?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I say the Pats trade him for less than a 1st but with player(s) involved. Their alternative is nada until week 10.

I think he ends up realizing the pats offer was in the ballpark and he shows up next week for practice.

mgcolby said:
I think he ends up realizing the pats offer was in the ballpark and he shows up next week for practice.

I fervently hope you're correct but I'm not optimistic. I think BB tries to make the best of a bad situation.

4:00 PM - no news at this time and he will have no further comment on the situation.

I voted Yet unresolved but didn't udnerstand what "deadline extended" meant. I don't think the deadline to seek a trade will be extended... but I don't think he'll be traded or be back with the team either.

I voted "unresolved", but as time goes on today, I think its more likely he's going to be traded. If Seattle is offering a first, then I think there's a good chance he'll be gone.

bye bye deion...

and willie....

and adam....

and david....

well, you get the picture!
laurence maroney and chad jackson are watching. they are seeing a team that doesn't blink or get pressured. they'll remember. the pats will be fine as they always are.

I am sad to have to vote this way, but it appears that instead of allowing DB to seek other offers to make him see that the Pats were fair to him, it appears that BB and SP had decided they couldn't work with Branch so they are trying to get what they can and move on.

Anybody here know if you can close out a poll so results can be frozen before they're announced?

I want to see Branch back with the team, but if we get fair trade value for him, then i'd be happy too.

We'd definitely need more than a 1st from Seattle. Their 1st is more like a 2nd, no? Maybe a pick and player or a couple picks. Dunno. Only an hour-and-a-half left. Thank the good Lord!!

Last edited:
Interesting. Three quarters of us who went on record were wrong.

A quarter of pollers called it as 'unresolved' or other. Good prognosticating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes