PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photo on Deadspin of Rex Ryan running from bulls

I'm really enjoying this...there's something terribly wrong with me, but I could care less...

It almost looks like Sanchez is trying to milk a cow ... discovering to his dismay that the underparts are quite different.

It almost looks like Sanchez is trying to milk a cow ... discovering to his dismay that the underparts are quite different.

I wasn't going to say anything because, well, I might be accused of being evil and threatened with hellfire..but yes, I too had the same thought....wait a minute here...wha???...COACH?!?!?...

I wasn't going to say anything because, well, I might be accused of being evil and threatened with hellfire..but yes, I too had the same thought....wait a minute here...wha???...COACH?!?!?...

I mentioned this earlier in the Jets suck thread, but seeing the bull has No. 58 branded on his side is too perfect.

This is great work. If you can: please give us a version without gymnast girl and the Mrs. Wrecks tattoo and show a football on the ground near Sanchez. Thanks!
Had to find some Sanchez legs ... :). Here you go?
RexWithBullsAndButtFumble2.jpg

Had to find some Sanchez legs ... :). Here you go?

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: Put the circle back around Wrecks and it's perfect.

This is beautiful...photoshop a pic of Herve Villechaize pointing "Boss..dee bull...dee bull" and Green Fantasy Island is good to go...

The dramatic tension is epic. Wrecks retreats in horror as Li'l Marky and the infamous buttfumble follow him on vacation to a foreign land.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: Put the circle back around Wrecks and it's perfect.

I'll call this one complete with Steve Gregory added and Rex higlighted. :deadhorse:
RexWithBullsAndButtFumbleAndRecovery.jpg

The implications one can draw from that pic are endless....my mind takes me down all these possible corridors...like Sal Alosi with his foot out tripping Sanchez from behind...man, this is the metamorphosis of Joe Kerr...I gonna get Adobe on my rig and get to work..

The implications one can draw from that pic are endless....my mind takes me down all these possible corridors...like Sal Alosi with his foot out tripping Sanchez from behind...man, this is the metamorphosis of Joe Kerr...I gonna get Adobe on my rig and get to work..

Alosi tripping a bull that goes airborne toward the fleeing Wrecks. That would seem appropriate.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back