PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photo on Deadspin of Rex Ryan running from bulls

Um, let's see.

I can choose between one of the following two options for the worst thing that happens to my team during the offseason:

One, our coach makes a fool of himself, once again, this time exercising questionable judgment while having fun with his kid in Spain.

Two, the star tight end whom I encouraged my kids to admire for his ability to overcome issues in his background gets thrown in jail without bail for murder, while being investigated for two more murders.

I'm no apologist for Wrecks Cryin', but I think I'd better just keep my mouth shut on this one. Somehow, I can't get all self-righteous over this.

Apples and oranges. There's nothing to get "self-righteous" about here, but plenty to laugh and roll your eyes over: :rofl: :rolleyes: :singing:

Apples and oranges. There's nothing to get "self-righteous" about here, but plenty to laugh and roll your eyes over: :rofl: :rolleyes: :singing:

There are those who can best be described as buzzkill.. god forbid we have a smile at Rex's expense.. we must discuss Tebow and Hernandez all of the time.

I suspect too much ingesting PFT... aka "all Patriots all of the time", for the latest, breaking Hernandez news...

Cryan is such a totally ignorant, braindead stupid moron he has his back turned to the bull while he tries to impress all the couldn't care less Spaniards around him with his disgusting toe degenerate persona..

hey amigos!!! let's go get some goddyamed tapas!!! I'm not gonna bow down and kiss that ring in the bull's nose!!! OG OG OG!!!!....

nfl_g_ryanbulls_gb1_600.jpg

Good reminder. I know you're right. I hope my sense of humor returns when it comes to NFL stuff, especially my favorite target, Mr. Big Toe himself. It isn't there yet.

There are those who can best be described as buzzkill.. god forbid we have a smile at Rex's expense.. we must discuss Tebow and Hernandez all of the time.

I suspect too much ingesting PFT... aka "all Patriots all of the time", for the latest, breaking Hernandez news...

Yeah. You and Tune are 100% right. I should be able to laugh at my favorite laughingstock, but I feel like there's a cloud over things. This Hernandez stuff has really ****ed with my head.

I'll try to put my toes back in the water and get a laugh out of this. It really is pretty funny.

Humor is man's finest coping mechanism...hence all the different types of gallows humor etc.

Personally, I've rented a small 8 x 10 micrometer space in my head for the Hernandez garbage...that leaves 99.99999% of my remaining half dozen brain cells to devote to intergalactic moron mayhem as personified by Toe-ly Fondlerson and The Buffumble Boy...

(for those that find this flies over their ****oo's nest...that is a pretty bad play on words relating to Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man...probably one of the top three worst modern movies ever made)

For a second I thought that was Mark Sanchez to his right :p

You were correct in a round-about way. Mark was to his right like he always is hanging out on Rex's right arm. With his new passion in life, Rex needs to modify his TATTOO (see below). :eek:
rexnew10.jpg

He kind of "ran ahead of the bulls" more than "ran with the bulls". If you're going to do it, don't half-ass it... otherwise, it doesn't really count. The danger and prestige is gained by running right with the bulls.

In summary... I'm not impressed.

Personally, I root for the bull.

You have people antagonizing the hell out of an animal before torturing it and ultimately killing it. You know these bulls are ultimately the victims of bloodsport in the bullring, don't you? I say it's cruelty to animals and no better than a dogfight. Funny how this is generally thought of as "good clean fun" or some crap...or so it's being reported.

Not that Rex is responsible or anything, but I don't find this type of thing "cute." In fact, I root for the bull to gore all those people's asses. See how fun they think it is then.

Personally, I root for the bull.

You have people antagonizing the hell out of an animal before torturing it and ultimately killing it. You know these bulls are ultimately the victims of bloodsport in the bullring, don't you? I say it's cruelty to animals and no better than a dogfight. Funny how this is generally thought of as "good clean fun" or some crap...or so it's being reported.

Not that Rex is responsible or anything, but I don't find this type of thing "cute." In fact, I root for the bull to gore all those people's asses. See how fun they think it is then.

I agree. It's a pretty cruel tradition, made even crueler by subjecting those poor animals to the presence of Wrecks.

I put the tag "Mongo one eyed bull in a china shop" on Wrecks 4 years ago....he's just looking up lost relatives is all....what better place?

ah...hahhah..heh..now THAT I shoulda seen comin'...

ah...hahhah..heh..now THAT I shoulda seen comin'...
Ha! It was an easy shot, so I took it. So what if it's so 2012, as my Daughter would say. Rex with a Running Bull was worth it. :)

see if you can get Sanchez's face mushed up into the bull's azz....heh...that would set off a thermonuclear reaction at J.I.

see if you can get Sanchez's face mushed up into the bull's azz....heh...that would set off a thermonuclear reaction at J.I.

That challenge was too perfect! Here you go. It's a little busy, but, I like it. :eek:
MckaylasNotImpressedRexAndMarkAndTat.jpg

OMG!!!!!

can I like this a MILLION TIMES?????

LOOK AT THAT!!!!

That challenge was too perfect! Here you go. It's a little busy, but, I like it. :eek:
MckaylasNotImpressedRexAndMarkAndTat.jpg

This is great work. If you can: please give us a version without gymnast girl and the Mrs. Wrecks tattoo and show a football on the ground near Sanchez. Thanks!

I'm really enjoying this...there's something terribly wrong with me, but I could care less...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back