PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Phil Simms comments during the game - Most daming evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughthehand

On the Roster
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been brought up already, I did not see it mentioned in the Audiogate threads.

At one point during the game, I could have sworn that Phil Simms said something to fact that "The Crowd must be tired, because it is not nearly as loud in here as before".

Did anyone else hear this quote?

If the announcer is commenting on it because its THAT obvious, I do not see how the Colt's can get away with it.

Phil Simms comments during the game - Most damning evidence?

I apologize if this has been brought up already, I did not see it mentioned in the Audiogate threads.

At one point during the game, I could have sworn that Phil Simms said something to fact that "The Crowd must be tired, because it is not nearly as loud in here as before".

Did anyone else hear this quote?

If the announcer is commenting on it because its THAT obvious, I do not see how the Colt's can get away with it.

Last edited:
Phil Simms comments - Most Damning Evidence?

Apologize if this has been touched on in one of the many large Audiogate type threads.

During the game, I heard Phil Simms say something like "The Crowd must be tired because it is not nearly as loud in here as it was". Someone else I talked to remembered this as well.

Does anyone else recall this comment? or when he said it? I have to assume it was in the 4th qtr. Or maybe at the end of the 3rd qtr, and that could have prompted the Sound engineers to turn Up the fake sound too much, causing the feed back?

Any way, if it is SOOOO obvious the Game commentator is remarking on it, I just cannot see how the Colts get away with this unscathed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference