PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King with a Juicy BB-Tebow Tidbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when Vince Young had a great record with the Titans. The Titans were winning the same way as the Broncos: running game and defense. Young's great record didn't make him a great QB, and now he's a back-up.

Reminds me of when Vince Young had a great record with the Titans. The Titans were winning the same way as the Broncos: running game and defense. Young's great record didn't make him a great QB, and now he's a back-up.

That's why we love the game. A lot of folks thought at the time that even a successful Brady should be replaced by Bledsoe after he recovered. Ya never know whose ticket will be punched to Canton and who will be headed to Palookaville.

Last edited:
SEEMS ok except the constant showboating of his religious beliefs, which is just lame annoying acting, no more.

Plus maybe he should pick up a freakin bible once and read it instead of wearing it.
Matthew 6:5 - 6
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men....But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Sick of his sanctimonious act. We don't need to see it, dbag. Waiting for the camera to be on to point in the air? That is acting, not grace.

If it weren't for that I'd be a fan, but I've never liked snake-oil and do not respect it, admire it, or think it is very Christian. Didn't like it in Florida (the stupid face paint) and I do not lkike it now. I'm at the point where I no longer am a fan, and esp this weekend I want him DESTROYED. Not injured. But I want that sanctimonious piehole shut, let;s see where u point after a loss,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back