PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
'rookie' Brady lead the team to the playoff and won SB WITHOUT MOSS AND WELKER.

Can 'rookie' Cassel do that with Moss and Welker? NO.

What do you see from rookie QBs at Raven and Falcon? Their teams are in 'playoff'.

the result speaks for itsself.

Because they need a reason to tag Cassel. If Brady is healthy then cassel would be free to go.

We can tag Cassel whether Brady is healthy or not. Brady's health doesn't at all affect other team's need for a competent QB.

Dude, I will give YOU 20 dollars cash if you make one bit of sense in any post anywhere at all.

Of course, it doesn't make any sense because you are in the DENIAL mode.

You are NOT willing to lick your 'greatest' QB's shoe. Why did you ask me to do that?

Of course, it doesn't make any sense because you are in the DENIAL mode.

You are NOT willing to lick your 'greatest' QB's shoe. Why did you ask me to do that?

I'm willing to give him the props he deserves, unlike you. And where did I say he was the greatest?

You are in Delusional Mode. How's the weather there?

We can tag Cassel whether Brady is healthy or not. Brady's health doesn't at all affect other team's need for a competent QB.

There are rules about tagging a player to trade him.

There are rules about tagging a player to trade him.

If there are they aren't enforceable. Teams tag and trade players all the time. Happened twice last season in fact.

I'm willing to give him the props he deserves, unlike you. And where did I say he was the greatest?

You are in Delusional Mode. How's the weather there?

Ignore the fool. He's one of those many last September wailing cause WE didn't sign Favre or Culpepper, or whomever. Demonstrates no understanding whatsoever of the QB position or comprehension of what TEAM factors influence a win vs a loss. He's just now crawled back out from under the rock he was hiding under as the Pats racked up their 11 wins.

Last edited:
Ignore the fool. He's one of those many last September wailing cause WE didn't sign Favre or Culpepper, or whomever. Demonstrates no understanding whatsoever of the QB position or comprehension of what TEAM factors influence a win vs a loss. He's just now crawled back out from under the rock he was hiding under as the Pats racked up their 11 wins.

You're right. I can't even believe that guy is for real. I should have smelled the troll.

OMG, I am so confused. :confused:

That's because we have dueling conspiracy theories.

As you know, every word leaked, weaseled-out-of, overheard, written on a ****tail napkin, divined from bird guts by the unassailable league source, friend of, member of (insert name of player, owner, coach, executive) and reported by a member of the fourth estate has at least two, if not sixteen meanings when it comes to the Patriots because they are SO DEVIOUS!!!

If you don't believe me, just ask Gregg Easterbrook.

What do you see from rookie QBs at Raven and Falcon? Their teams are in 'playoff'.

the result speaks for itsself.

Can you do me a favor and look up the W-L record of the Falcons and Ravens?
How's about the W-L record of the 2001 Pats?

kthxbye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results