PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans suggestions for new HC of Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT is now beginning the whisper campaign that the Chin delayed his decision until next week for a reason. Wants to see what jobs opened up and if maybe some billionaire owner might be willing to trade picks for the right to pay him double what the Rooney's ever would. Hmm...and the DC and OC who are still on the Miami payroll were once his assistants...and the GM Nick hired last June was going to be fired if Nick stayed anyway and Wayne didn't even mention him by name today....

This would work for me in context with the draft compensation Miami would once again be throwing away. They are already without a #2. I like the idea of two rival AFC franchises in coaching transition disarray too as some poor guy willing to work cheap tries to rehab and reharness the Rooney's franchise QB. Culpepper and Cowher would be like a reunion with Slash. It took him 14 years to figure it out in Pittsburgh. He wouldn't have quite that long in Miami....

PFT is now beginning the whisper campaign that the Chin delayed his decision until next week for a reason. Wants to see what jobs opened up and if maybe some billionaire owner might be willing to trade picks for the right to pay him double what the Rooney's ever would. Hmm...and the DC and OC who are still on the Miami payroll were once his assistants...and the GM Nick hired last June was going to be fired if Nick stayed anyway and Wayne didn't even mention him by name today....

This would work for me in context with the draft compensation Miami would once again be throwing away. They are already without a #2. I like the idea of two rival AFC franchises in coaching transition disarray too as some poor guy willing to work cheap tries to rehab and reharness the Rooney's franchise QB. Culpepper and Cowher would be like a reunion with Slash. It took him 14 years to figure it out in Pittsburgh. He wouldn't have quite that long in Miami....
O thought Picks for Coach stopped after Tampa was illegally touched for too much in exchange for Gruden

Dennis Erickson - he had success at the 'U'. I believe that this would be the right environment for him to really turn it around in the NFL from his previous failures in Seattle and San Fran.

Dennis Erickson - he had success at the 'U'. I believe that this would be the right environment for him to really turn it around in the NFL from his previous failures in Seattle and San Fran.
yes, he could get all his ex-cons... I mean players to some on down for a glory rush - A real life version of the longest yard with all those inmate - challenge Cincy for most arrest in a season

O thought Picks for Coach stopped after Tampa was illegally touched for too much in exchange for Gruden

They thought about abolishing it, but it is still legal. Believe it or not, the Chiefs gave the Jets a third rd pick for HERM!!!!!

You are one sick Langer!
I love the thinking. A great fantasy if nothing else.
Somehow, I'd goten the mistaken notion that trading picks for a HC were outlawed.

Eric Mangini, that way he can harvest Jets players and coaches for the Phins. Screw up two conference opponents

I say they hire Jon Lovitz and force him to constantly be in his Tommy Flanagan character (the Pathological liar character from SNL). I think he would be perfect for the Dolphins fans. They always want to lie to themselves how great their team is around August.

I can see the press conference now.

"Daunte Culpepper is back... umm.. better than ever. In fact, his knee is stronger than it was when he was 20 and he is now faster than Michael Vick. Yeah, that the ticket.

"Now excuse me because I have to go to work with my Offensive Coordinator... ummmm....ummmm..... Morgan Fairchild."

Last edited:
Ricky Williams...

:)

They thought about abolishing it, but it is still legal. Believe it or not, the Chiefs gave the Jets a third rd pick for HERM!!!!!

What, rather than the other way round? "Go on, take him, and we'll give you a third as well". :D

Mike Shula would be a nice fit, especially since saben went to alabama, what a swap that would be...

Mike Shula would be a nice fit, especially since saben went to alabama, what a swap that would be...

Actually, that's good. Son of Shula the Great. Great idea. Keep the family together: game at Pro Player, then dinner at dad's restaurant. Cool.

Or, Wayne could always try to pry Marty out of SD. Just think: Martyball in the AFC East!!

"Bum Phillips he's 84 now"
bum_phillips.jpg
http://img.webpronews.com/webpronews/bum_phillips.jpg

**** McPherson
313244.jpg

and his priest brother .... they really need that priest.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen said that former interim HC Jim Bates would be a leading candidate. If you like the Dolphins, he might be the best choice.

And if you don't, I like either Wannstedt or Martz among "likely" candidates (Rich Kotite?)

Bob G

That's an interesting take... Our division would be really tough if teams played against Belichick, Cowher, and Mangina twice a year. I agree, watching the Steelers without the Chin would be a disaster in the short term.

I kinda feel bad for Miami's fan base, though, I think the Phins were going to progress next year and 'Bama pretty much wiped out that possibility. I'm casting my vote for Kotite!

I think its a travesty that Ernie Zampese has never been given a HC position. Let's dig him up and send him down to south florida.

Actually I have an alterior motive as that would allow me to confirm a long held theory I've had that NEM is actually Zampese, as I've never seen the two of them together in a room, and both would make awful OC's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye