PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans suggestions for new HC of Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a couple of homeless people who would probably take the job for a case of rot gut and a bottle of Oxy. Nice and warm in So. Fla. No need for stuffing your clothes with newspapers!:D

Seriously, I sincerely hope they blow this one with a "players coach" type. All warm and fuzzy. I certainly dont wish them to find a tough minded, detail oriented, football focused, team first kinda guy. I cant tell you how relieved I was that Saban has left. We dont need another.

oo oo

I know!

083105cover-1.jpg

Jerry Glanville!!

Haha. What is Jerry Glanville doing these days. I always thought he was the best analyst during his CBS days. Reminded me of Luther Van Dam from "Coach" fame.

I know of this guy, Mike in Arizona, who would be great.
He's got a lot of free time, and he's really into playcalling. Especially slants and stuff.

He is currently the defensive coordinator for the University of Hawaii's football team, working under his former coordinator, June Jones.

Thanks, Wikipedia.

PFT is now beginning the whisper campaign that the Chin delayed his decision until next week for a reason. Wants to see what jobs opened up and if maybe some billionaire owner might be willing to trade picks for the right to pay him double what the Rooney's ever would. Hmm...and the DC and OC who are still on the Miami payroll were once his assistants...and the GM Nick hired last June was going to be fired if Nick stayed anyway and Wayne didn't even mention him by name today....

This would work for me in context with the draft compensation Miami would once again be throwing away. They are already without a #2. I like the idea of two rival AFC franchises in coaching transition disarray too as some poor guy willing to work cheap tries to rehab and reharness the Rooney's franchise QB. Culpepper and Cowher would be like a reunion with Slash. It took him 14 years to figure it out in Pittsburgh. He wouldn't have quite that long in Miami....

I thought the NFL stopped the trading of picks for coaches after the BB thing. Am I wrong?

I also do not see Pittsburg letting him get away with that. He is under contract for one more year and I don't see how retiring for one day fulfills that contract. If he were to coach would the Stealers have his rights?

I hear Deion Sanders still wants a HC job.

Looks like Miami might have their man, and he's another Belichick clone.

Is there no loyalty in the world anymore? ;)

qccnep.jpg

Dan Marino - Although he might drop out the same day,just like the GM position he took for a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back