PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans Contest: Best Sign for Jets Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the funniest thing is that everyone here accepts the fact that Belichicken has and most likely had cheated in the past. Otherwise you people wouldnt be thinking about making signs of "snitching" "rats" etc........

Call Mangini anything you want but the bottom line is Belichicken CHEATED and he was caught. I mean really what did you expect Mangini as the coach of the jets to do??? Would you expect him to know about the cheating and do nothing about it?

I will reiterate it for you before someone else does. Stealing signals is not cheating, it is a normal practice in the NFL. Even videotaping them is not against the rules, you just can't have a camera on the sideline.

THEY DID NOT CHEAT, THEY BROKE A RULE!

Now go back to watching Hannah Montana you freakin troll!.

I will reiterate it for you before someone else does. Stealing signals is not cheating, it is a normal practice in the NFL. Even videotaping them is not against the rules, you just can't have a camera on the sideline.

THEY DID NOT CHEAT, THEY BROKE A RULE!

Now go back to watching Hannah Montana you freakin troll!.

The whole situation was extremely strange and bizarre. Does it make any sense to you that after Mangini would rat them out after 3 games...3 games including 1 playoff. I dont know really but I think he would report them after the first game and at least after an ELIMINATION game. I dont really know but it leads me to believe that Mangini was not directly involved...I dont if I should believe that Magina had nothing to do with it and it was all nfl security or simply the Patriots had never done it before.

Well anyways, I will be very, very disappointed if we dont get a r-a-t-s chant going after each Patriot score.

Well anyways, I will be very, very disappointed if we dont get a r-a-t-s chant going after each Patriot score.

I'll be chanting it as soon as they appear on the ramp. :rocker:

No let me correct you, he did cheat!!!!!!! Breaking the rules is cheating. Just as breaking the laws would bring you to jail.

Whatever you say bunky.

0affd7a6.jpg

We will never know 100% what really took place prior to the cheating. We will never know if mangini already personally warned belicheck through phone calls, and we will never know if NFL secruity was given an inside tip by jets personal. But we all DO KNOW that they did have a camera on the sidelines video taping the jets coaches signals. Im sure we can all agree to that right.

Here's what we DO KNOW
WE Know the Jets suck, always have, always will
WE KNOW your coach will be fired soon and never get a job in the NFL again
WE KNOW that the "future of your franchise" Clemens couldn't sniff Brady's jock
WE KNOW that for at least the next decade the Rats will never smell the AFC East division
WE KNOW you are a pathetic franchise who doesn't even have their own stadium

Shall I continue?

No let me correct you, he did cheat!!!!!!! Breaking the rules is cheating. Just as breaking the laws would bring you to jail.
Your team should refuse to play a team that cheats. You should take the high road and forfeit the game.

AHH,Mangina got caught doing the same thing last year at Gillette by his mentor.And just had the camera man told to leave, and never said a thing about it to the league. So you guys got caught last year "cheating" but I guess thats different right?

Last edited:
No we'll just play it and see what happens. We lose not a big deal it was expected it, but now if we win well i'll just wait before i go on this subject.

If you win, you'll still be losers, you still won't get to the playoffs, your team will still suck and we'll still pick ahead of you in the draft. But hey, you'll have won 4 games this season, so there's that.

We will never know 100% what really took place prior to the cheating. We will never know if mangini already personally warned belicheck through phone calls, and we will never know if NFL secruity was given an inside tip by jets personal. But we all DO KNOW that they did have a camera on the sidelines video taping the jets coaches signals. Im sure we can all agree to that right.

too bad we wont see you posting again after the jets massacre...

No let me correct you, if we win, we will have ended your teams perfect season granted we will still end the year with a losing record but be remembered forever for the team that ended the pats perfect season as the dolphins are always remembered for beating the bears in 85'.

Does that mean we lose the Super Bowl? That's all I care about.

So it wont bother you the least if the pats go 15-1. It wont bother you knowing that the jets ended your shot at the perfect season? Regardless if you win the super bowl.

If we have to lose to the rats to win the Super Bowl, nope, couldn't care less.

I'd like to see a devious looking characature of a Patriot with a rat skewered on a bayounet, or a dagger or something.

I am going to the Giants game, I was going to make a sign.

The 2nd overall pick! Screw Goodell.
50 TD passes. F*ck Manning.
23 TD Receptions. Move over Rice.
16-0. Mercury Morris, we just bought your house!

I like "No Mercy" which was already posted. I also like "Run It Up". really what else needs to be said everyone know the story.

And to address what JETSFAN asked, I for one would be pissed if they stopped the Pats winning run. But, I dont think they can do it

Are you delusional??? When did this happen? If this happen believe me that cheat you call your coach would have brought this to the NFL. But it didnt happen and your making up stories in your little pee brain head to justify what Belicheat did.

Last year at Gillette when the NFL didn't enforce the rule. This year they came out with a memo to tell coaches they were actively enforcing the rule this year (a la the illegal contact rule a couple years ago).

I'm not making excuses for BB. He broke the rule, got caught, and paid the price...Moving on...

SB III
38 Years ago
Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes