PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

I think I did this before--not sure

Currently living outside the Seattle area
NFL and NBA employee

Season Ticket Holder since 98. In-laws have tickets while Im living in the Westcoast. Attend numerous Pats games at other Stadiums. Looking forward to them Coming to Qwest Field 08.

Fan since 88:rocker:

Doesn't associating with a Jets fan and Jets Insider poster sorta make you feel dirty as a Pats fan?

Pats fan since Craig James first season (I played on a Pop Warner team called the Ponies, Craig was half of the Pony Express in college at SMU w/****erson, I wore 32, blah blah blah...)

I unfortunately spent 4 years of college in Buffalo during their SB run when NE SUCKED...and had to endure the constant ribbing (saw Bledsoe's debut, that was cool).

I'm a fan of a strong running game and tough D, I loved the 2004 team w/Dillon, but this team will grow on me IF they win it all lol.

Not a season ticket holder
Been a pats fan since i was born in 1990! haha

I geuss I must be as far from Foxboro as I can get out west at Vancouver,Canada but we are only 1 1/2 hours from Seattle so we go there quite often. We spent lots of time at the old King Dome. The new one looks a lot like Gillette. Hope we can get an NFL Team here soon but not likely so it's the B.C.Lions and the CFL for now and Seattle for the NFL. Sure hope the Pats will be in Seattle next season as it's been a while. Also been to Candlestick Park and going to Arizona in Jan.08.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cheers,,,,,,,Roy

I was sabotaged (banned) from the boston.com message boards, I hope theres as much discussion here as there was there. I figure if I didn't find a new board quick, I'd go through withdrawals!

From
Connecticut

Games attended
Super Bowl XXXVIII
Super Bowl XXXIX
1 playoff game (The -17 below 0 game against the Titans a few years back)
3 or more regular season games (Can't remember)

Pats fan
Since I was able to fully comprehend the game (11 years old)

Live in Phoenix while going to ASU, From the north shore

I will be tailgating in Glendale, so lets hope the Pats make it

Been a fan since i can remember. First Jersey Bledsoe, favorite player Ben winter Coates

Visited Boston back in the mid 90's and thats as close as I have got, also own a D playbook that belonged to Scott Pioli when he came to the British league after college.
Pats Fan for 11 years closley followed for 7

Last edited:
I'm from Upstate NY, but I currently live in California.

I've been a Patriots fan for about 16 years, and I look forward to talking football with you all.

south western NH
been a Pat's fan since I was a little girl
Go Vince 75;)

not a season-ticket holder
Pats fan for 35 years or so
grew up in Waterbury, now living outside of Seattle

Great to be a Pats fan since 1985!!!

Cinderella that year, Dominating this year!

Gooo PATS!!! Have a great Playoff Season!

Pats fan since 1996

Hello Pats Fans!!!

My name is Jen
I am not a season ticket holder.
I live within a 15 min. drive of Guillette.
I have been to many games sitting in the 300's:rolleyes:
I became a Pats fan in 1997 while my ex-hb was building
Bledsoes mini-mansion..was a hockey girl..Anyone remember Cam Neely:cool:
Anyhow, now I'm a football-freak...I can easily talk football with the Boys. This is a kickass team. We are watching
History in the making. I am proud to be a Fan!!

I am not a season ticket holder.
Can't afford tickets to the games so I watch on the tube
Been a fan since I started getting interested in football.
I agree with the poster before me This is a kickass team

We did this thread a few years ago, and I figured it would be a good idea to get to know everyone again. Post where you're from, if you're a season ticket holder, how long you've been a fan, etc.

I'll start it off.

Pats Fan for 20-years

P.S. I also have just learned of a terrific board upgrade that will occur when I shift us over for a final time to the dedicated server this weekend.

Vandergraafgenerator. New guy (well old guy really) Live in Canada except in the vacs when I live in Spain where my wife has an ancestral home. Been a fan for about 10 years./ Onlyr been to 1 game at Foxborough. 2 games on the road this season (sometimes it's easier to get tickets) Will be looking in on TV tonight.

We did this thread a few years ago, and I figured it would be a good idea to get to know everyone again. Post where you're from, if you're a season ticket holder, how long you've been a fan, etc.

I'll start it off.

Pats Fan for 20-years

P.S. I also have just learned of a terrific board upgrade that will occur when I shift us over for a final time to the dedicated server this weekend.

ticketholder
fan since my first game when i was 6 yrs old
also, at the risk of humiliation, i will reveal something new. i am a closet miami fan...
d%#*!@t, i should have listened to the queers. coming out is gonna be painful

hello friends. My name is Dojo and I'm a Dr. Pepperaholic. I like long walks on the beach and wouldn't mind a woman who brings me Captain Crunch while playing XBox. Of course, I'm a Charger fan since 88 and lookin forward to this Sunday.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back