PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

New here. been lurking for a few months. mostly posted on the globes site until I realized what a bunch of censors they are.

Glad to be here. I live about 3 hours north of NEM!!

Last edited:
Pats fan since 1984
Montreal, Quebec! but I did go to Emerson and I lived in Manchester, NH for 4 years.

Hey all

Pats fan in the North End of Boston here, lookin foward to contirbuting to this board. Go pats, beat the Gang Green this weekend

Just got here from Boston.com, new to this board. The Dude pointed this board out to me. From Vermont and the local sports covers high school and college, very little Patriots.

Hey everyone, new member here. I too used to be on the boston.com boards. I am 18 and a lifelong Pats fan. Look forward to some good Pats talk on here with you fellas.

Will

Ive been on this site since august 06 when the pre season started, and figured maybe i should do this, because i never did.
Born and Raised on longIsland, now reside in white river vermont. Ive been a fan for 24 yrs now. Wow, its been a long time. It seems like yesterday, i was a young boy and the pats where playing the bears in the superbowl. Living on Long Island we used to get the pats games from across the long island sound from conneticuit. My uncle was a big Pats fan, and introduced me to them, and who they were,(because of our hatred towards the Jets) and thats how i started liking the Patriots. The pats and jets always had one o clock games, so instead of watching the sorry Jets i watched the Pats at 1, and got to love them. I like to explain the origin of my screen name because i think its cool to let people know where its based from, and im always wondering about others names, and where they originate from. My screen name used to be frankiesflyfishing, but cut it down to frankiesfly. It didnt fit in some cases, like playing poker, which i do a lot of, so it was easier to just cut it down. Im not a season ticket holder but i do make it to a couple of games a season. One day hope to be, but my name probably wont be called for another 30 years, lol. At least ill have something to do during retirement. Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well do this.

What up? Pretty much part of the younger people here at 19, but I've been a Patriots fan since I could understand football.. I picked up a book on it and fell in love with the sport (when I was 7). I was born and raised in Cambridge, bounced around Jamaica Plains, Roz, and then back to Cambridge. The family moved out to sunny Florida so I'm here.. in a sea of Miami Dolphans. My mom and uncle are huge Pats fans; the rest of the family thinks we're crazy. He always calls us during Pats games that we all get to see. I'm really happy to find people like me here. :rocker:

From Braintree MA, I moved to FL 20 years ago - a couple weeks after the SB loss to the Bears. I've followed the Pats since days of Babe Parilli and Jim Nance. Bob Dee lived a couple of streets away from me growing up when I was about 8 or 9. A lot of my neighbor's parents followed the old NFL but I couldn't understand why we would cheer for New York Giants as our "home team" when we had a Boston football team, complete with players right in our own neighborhood. Channel 5 gave us a boring Giants team on the decline back then but the AFL on channel 4 was way more exciting: the Pats at 1:00 and then the Raiders (Lamonica), Chiefs (Dawson) or Chargers (Hadl) at 4:00.

I've seen some lean years - the Bucs, where I live, were the worst team in the NFC while the Pats were the worst AFC team, at the same time - so I am really enjoying the last few years. I always catch the Pats when the play in Miami since they rarely play in Tampa; you'd be amazed, it's almost 50-50 Pats/Dolphins fans down there.

Well I posted as new memeber didn't know you had a sticky

Pat fan about 4 years
from Michigan
live in Tennessee

hi all I'm a new member and diehard Chargers fan good luck in the game sunday. I'm from san diego cali

Last edited:
Hi ladies and gentlemen... I'm from Indianapolis.

I'm 27, and when I was a kid we didn't have a home football team so I decided the Patriots would be my team. This was circa 1984. They were my dads favorite team, so I just kinda jumped on his wagon and stuck with it.

Infrequent viewer of the site but long time Pat's fan.

born and raised in mass
living in the foxboro area, close to the stadium
season ticket holder (8 years)
endzone section 119

Hi everyone, new member today. I saw a link through talksox.com which I've been a member for over a year. My favorite player is obviously Maroney and I look foward to rooting on the Pats postseason run this year with you guys.

Great website BTW.

I am a new member here. I am patriots fan for 6 years and will be for ever. I am also a red sox and bruins fan.

Hey, everyone. Long-time Pats fan. Looking forward to Brady/Manning Bowl III!

Hi everyone! I was searching online for a sports message board site and I found this one through google.com. I am a new member who joined a few days ago and I think that this site is great. I am from Framingham, MA and I am a big screamer during the Pats games that I watch on TV. Usually I don't watch Pats games but if the Pats are close to being in the super bowl then I watch all the games and scream very loud. I hope that the Pats make it to this year's super bowl. :)

Last edited:
Howdy. Patriotsfan through thick and thin from Denmark, recently found out about this great website through google and have just signed up.

When I was in my teens I got a penpal from Boston, Ma., and was introduced to the game through him. It was in the Big Tuna era - recalls Curtis Martin being my first idol on the team.

Looking forward to some good discussions on here, as well as following the Pats throughout the postseason. Go Pats!

Hi all, lifelong Pats fan here from New Bedford. This time of year it's Pats 24/7 in my world, Rock On!:rocker:

Hi all,
I'm new to this site. (this is my first post)
I'm from southern Indiana.
been a Pats fan since the Grogan days (late 70's)
Please all of you pray for me (my wife is a Jets fan). I love my wife very much, except for a couple sunday afternoons each year!! HA HA.
and during the occasional (doing my best Jim Mora imaitation) "PLAYOFF'S!

Born and raised in Central Maine

Now I live in Indianapolis (It's a blessing and a curse!)

Been a Pats fan since I can remember.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back