PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Hi all! Born in RI, grew up on Cape Cod, and am now with the Air Force in Alaska. Lots of Patriots and Sox fans up here, surprisingly! Go Pats!

I'm from Southeastern MA, a season ticket holder, and have been a fan since '85.

Hi everyone. I'm a castoff from the Patriotplanet board. I was exiled unceremiously from that site last year after some unpleasentries from some of their admins. Because I dared to challenge the establishment's illogical bannings, they created something called the "Assclown Asylum" for me. It is still there, but I am happy to be here!

Well I finally got around to registering over here.

Hello everyone! :rocker:

From Walpole, MA
Presently living in Denver, CO (3-years) after spending the previous 12-years in Philadelphia.

Been a fan my whole life but really got on the band wagon during the 1985 season.

Share season tickets with my Dad since 2001. We were on the waiting list for 5-years. Make it back east when my schedule and wallet allow it.

Supported the team during the 1-15 season, scandals and non-existant coverage (outside of NE) all those years.

Attended SB 39 with my buddies from Philly!

I live on the South Shore
Used to have season tickets until I had kids
Been following the Pats for my whole life

Born in Lowell Mass. moved to Shapleigh Maine in 72.........Get to a game once or twice a year...............parking always a problem......................

Sig check.

why does it say "sig pic"? back to the drawing board!

From Methuen Mass
Season ticket holder since Bledsoe's Sophomore Year
Pats Fan since birth....

From Singapore

Hi everyone!
I was in Boston from 2002 to 2006 as an undergrad. When I first got to the US, I had no idea what football was all about. My roommate (A Raiders fan, poor chap) took it upon himself to educate me and thanks to having the best team in the country to root for, I was hooked. Now I am back in Singapore serving out my term in the army and keeping track of the Pats' progress from half a world away. This site absolutely rocks!

Hi to Everyone Here;)

Pats Fan in Ireland, Heard about this site over at PP (some of the Members here joined over there) & decided to Join here.

Since i live in Ireland, i dont get much info about the NFL / Pats here so i joined here to Read about the Pats:D

Hey all, My name is Justin and I am a Pats fan residing in Las Vegas for another month until I make my trip back home in Fall River Mass. Its good to see a forum dedicated to the best all around team. Lets have a great Preseason and remind everyone what our Dynasty is capable of.

Hello everyone,

How come the number of posts I have aren't displayed, nor is my avatar? Additionally, I can't click my name in a post I make to take me to my "Public Profile". Is there some number of posts I need to reach before this is enabled?

Thanks in advance.

Howdy all, I'm from Manchester, England but now live in Birmingham. The first thing I remember about the Pats was the loss in Superbowl XX. Really became a fan during the early 1990's when Ben Coates was charging around.

Howdy all, I'm from Manchester, England but now live in Birmingham. The first thing I remember about the Pats was the loss in Superbowl XX. Really became a fan during the early 1990's when Ben Coates was charging around.

Uh-oh, another Manc. Let's just hope that you're a City fan ...

(A warm welcome and a Happy New Year!)

Please don't be a City fan, please, please, please! Edit: I've just seen your signature. You ARE a city fan. I'm originally from Old Trafford for my sins.... Welcome aboard. Mike's a Yorkshireman but he's OK. :D

Last edited:
Uh-oh, another Manc. Let's just hope that you're a City fan ...

(A warm welcome and a Happy New Year!)

yes I'm a blue alright - which is a real sod as my mum and dad decided to move to Old Trafford when I was about 7 or 8.

Oh and happy new year! :)

Please don't be a City fan, please, please, please! Edit: I've just seen your signature. You ARE a city fan. I'm originally from Old Trafford for my sins.... Welcome aboard. Mike's a Yorkshireman but he's OK. :D

:) :D

Whereabouts in OT? my folks still live on Kings Road and my sister lives near the Robin Hood pub i Stretford......I went to Stretford Grammar.

I now live by the NEC in Birmingham.....

:) :D

Whereabouts in OT? my folks still live on Kings Road and my sister lives near the Robin Hood pub i Stretford......I went to Stretford Grammar.

I now live by the NEC in Birmingham.....

I was born in Stretford Memorial.We lived in Queen's Ave, just opposite the Cricket ground. The houses got replaced some time ago. I moved to Bolton when I was 12, but did a year at Sale Grammar (I moved a lot- it's a long story...). I have been in the Robin Hood a couple of times as I had friends who lived on Urmston Lane. They really hate any sport, so quite why they ever lived so close to OT, with all the traffic problems, is beyond me. :D

Anyway, have fun on the board!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back