been a fan since I was seven, so 13 years now i guess

Hi all,

From Bangor area central Maine.

Not a season ticket holder.

Following Pats since I was 4 (1975).

Originally from: Maine
Live Now: Tennessee- Fort Campbell, KY
Been a Fan since 1975
Have seen two games live, both times when the Pats played the Titans in Nashville.

Tickets: I go to games when my uncles good friend can't make it to a game. He has season tickets so he gives the other ticket to me and my uncle and I go. He also brings me a lot when they guys nephew can't make it.

Pats Fan: I was born in 83 so I became a Pats fan when i was young watching games with my dad as a little kid. I had a small leather white throwback logo patriots football when i was about 5 or 6 and never made the connection that the team i watched was the same as the logo on my football. When I made the connection I was hooked. Years went by and the Bledsoe era came. I never liked Bill Parcels and I always hated Bledsoe and I still do till this day. When Drew went down and FOOTBALL GOD TOM BRADY came in and took over, That was a life changing moment in my life. I idolize Brady and if it wasent for him the Patriots would be just another team. Think about all he and belichick and the entire franchise has amounted to. We use to be losers and now we are one of the most hated franchises in sports with 3 super bowls and a 16-0 season. You got to love being a pats fan!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, glad I found this place and am getting stoked for the 2010 season. June IS the month isn't it? You always want football back, but once June gets here - ah!

I'm not a season ticket holder (though if they were available I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I've been on the waiting list since 2008.

I became a fan in 2001 - yes, when the Patriots beat the Rams. I was born and raised in Tampa, FL. So, I've been a Bucs fan forever, and had an uncle who played a few (less than 10) games with the Brownies, so I'm a fan of them as well. Anyway, being a Bucs fan, and a fan of hard-nosed smashmouth football I developed an easy hatred for the "Greatest Show On Turf." Like, serious and disturbed hatred. So, when the Pats took them out in New Orleans I was beside myself with love for the Pats.

Fast forward and I now live in Back Bay, Boston. My wife did her undergrad here and she wanted to return - and we're never leaving. I love this town, and feel like it's where I was always supposed to be.

First question since I'm not supposed to start a thread yet: I just bought tickets to the Vikings game through the private sale. Section 133 row 11. Is this too low? I was also offered Row 27, but had never been as low as 11 so I went with that. Did I make the right decision? Please tell row 11 isn't too low?

From Norwood, MA (15 minutes to the stadium on game day)...I used to post at KFFL back in the day...Pats fan since early 80s...first game was with my father in 87 (I think) against Houston...used to listen to all the home games on the radio because they weren't on tv...season ticket holder since 93, but only get to two games a year now that I have two little kiddos (going to opener against CIN and NYJ game this season)...tailgating was a religion from 95 up till about 04, at which point we didn't have the time to spend hours shopping and planning a menu...we did have some of the biggest and best tailgates in the old "Lot A" at the old stadium, we're talking two 8 ft cafeteria tables full of food, tons of booze, a complete sound system with huge speakers on top of an old Ford F150, and between 10 and 20 people at any given game...man, those were the days!...some of my fondest Pats memories are beating the NYJ in the wildcard in 86 and the subsequent playoff run, the snowbowl, the super bowls, and actually seeing Tom Brady play in Michigan against Syracuse in 98, little did I know then!...at the snowbowl when Brady "fumbled" I was ripsh#t, turned to my brother, and said "let's get the F outta here." He said he wanted stay, which was odd because he's the one usually wanting to leave and beat the foot traffic...well, we stayed, and we all now what happened...what some people don't realize is that ALOT of people left that game, at least up in our section (223), before the call was overturned...

Hi everyone, glad I found this place and am getting stoked for the 2010 season. June IS the month isn't it? You always want football back, but once June gets here - ah!

I'm not a season ticket holder (though if they were available I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I've been on the waiting list since 2008.

I became a fan in 2001 - yes, when the Patriots beat the Rams. I was born and raised in Tampa, FL. So, I've been a Bucs fan forever, and had an uncle who played a few (less than 10) games with the Brownies, so I'm a fan of them as well. Anyway, being a Bucs fan, and a fan of hard-nosed smashmouth football I developed an easy hatred for the "Greatest Show On Turf." Like, serious and disturbed hatred. So, when the Pats took them out in New Orleans I was beside myself with love for the Pats.

Fast forward and I now live in Back Bay, Boston. My wife did her undergrad here and she wanted to return - and we're never leaving. I love this town, and feel like it's where I was always supposed to be.

First question since I'm not supposed to start a thread yet: I just bought tickets to the Vikings game through the private sale. Section 133 row 11. Is this too low? I was also offered Row 27, but had never been as low as 11 so I went with that. Did I make the right decision? Please tell row 11 isn't too low?
Not really a bad seat in the house. It's one of those 'to each their own' kind of things. Some people want to get as close as possible to the field, others prefer to be a little bit higher in order to get a better perspective of seeing the play develop. Personally I wouldn't consider anything from row 10 and up too low at all.

Lived in western Ma. ( Spfld. area ) most of my life.
Now live in Co., ( 3 yrs. ) but still love the Boston teams.
Patriots fan since the Plunkett days ! :p

San Diego, CA
Not a Season Ticket Holder
Fan Since 06

Long time Pats Fan stuck in Texas

Hey Gang, I am a displaced Pats fan that got banished to Texas 29 years ago. I never gave up my Patriots roots and am enjoying living in the age of New England dominance.

On Oct 17th I get to visit Gillette for the first time. I am looking for any advice on making the experience perfect so my wife will go back. I did score some tickets in Sec 134 row 7. So if you see us please say hi.

Cheers Al

PS> if you happen to have pictures from this sec/row I'd love to show my wife.

Last edited:
Yahoo Fantasy Football

I have started a 12 team, 3 division league on Yahoo. The ID# is 35750 and the password is gillette. Come join the league.

:rocker:Just registered this morning because I'm just too excited about this year's Pats not too want to chime in now and then. I'm a beach lifeguard in Hawaii and have followed the career of Randy Moss from day one, and over the years have loved many of the Patriots players and teams, Mosi Tatupu being a high school and college classmate of mine, and the Russ Francis connection WAY back when. Really loved the great defensive teams that Belichick has coached and his resume of LB's in particular, LT being at the top of that list.
Going into this year I was hopeful about the emergence of Brandon Tate, Hernandez, Gronk, Spikes, Chung and ofcourse the wish that Edelman and Vollmer would continue to raise the bar. And after watching the Saints highlights, I couldn't be happier so here I am.
My main man is Randy Moss, and after seeing his most recent training video and how he worked on his quickness and overall conditioning with the committment of a demon, I'm fully stoked on this year's squad.
And with the Spiderman, Wes Welker, waiting in the wings, I truly believe this is the most talented offense the Patriots have fielded EVER!
So like I say, I'm glad to find you guys here and will contribute my two cents whenever possible.
Man, a healthy Mayo and possibly another natural LB playmaker in Spikes,....I think the D has turned the corner.
And personally, I think Wheatley was playing outstanding corner vs Colts before he went down with wrist injury his rookie year, but this year, suddenly he's right back at it!!
this is going to be one helluva year.
thanx for letting me aboard.
HawaiiLifeguard

Pats Fan since Boston Patriots days (I'm old)

Season Tickets: I wish...last game I attended was the AFC Championship Game vs. SD (very limited due to working for a football team)

I've been a Pats fan since I moved to MA in 1994. Not too many of us down here in Tallahassee, so I try to represent :) Really excited about this season and I'm happy to find a place to chat with other true Pats fans.

Born and raised on the Isle of Rhode. Life-long pats fan.

AirlinerInfo
This is a blog about how I first got interested in football; when I met Drew Bledsoe. No, I do not have a season ticket but I enjoy watching the games on the tv having only been to a few games at the stadium. Hope to enjoy more in person.

I'm Aly. I live in Boston, on the Dedham line. I've been a Patriots fan since I met Drew Bledsoe and Andre Tippett at Bryant College when I was 12 and it was Drew's rookie season..

I really got into it when my dad started shouting Bruschi one afternoon and I was hooked.. Every Sunday I made chocolate chip cookies and watched the game.

I wen't to my 1st game in 2002 vs. the Broncos when my dad won a contest and got to go to the tailgate ect. I then went to my second game 2 years ago, 1st game of the season, we won but it was a dark day..

I went to my 2nd camp ever this season and really fell in love with the team even more than I was in years past. I went to the last pre-season game and am going to the opener:)

My Jerseys: Edelman (looks authentic, please don't kill me for that lol), Rodney Harrison- red throwback, bought at pro shop and Adam Vinatieri- white, pro shop as well.

I even sold 10 games of my Bruins season tickets to go to 2 more Pats games..

Last edited:
Not a ticket holder, but I did got to Super Bowl XXXVI.

The Saints and Vikings are getting all of this run on poll from The Daily Hat Trick about the best matchup of the coming season.

Personally, I think the Pats and Jets will be the ultimate WAR! And they play TWICE. I voted for the Pats vs Jets and I hope some of y'all join me. Thanks!

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back