PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Canby, OR (15 years in Oregon as of the 2010 Superbowl), from Marshfield, MA
Wish I was a season ticket holder!
Fan since before I was born:singing:

Canby, OR (15 years in Oregon as of the 2010 Superbowl), from Marshfield, MA
Wish I was a season ticket holder!
Fan since before I was born:singing:

Welcome. The name caught my eye right off. I love playing the game of golf. It's the only thing that I've ever liked that I stick at!:D

From Mississippi (Gulf Coast), living in Indiana now (near Louisville, KY)
Not a ticket season holder
Fan since 2000; Before that a Raider's fan (no idea why :/ ). Choose the Pats
because it was a new decade, a new start :p

Good Morning everybody! I'm new here. Big Pats fan from the Southern Connecticut area. Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. Can't believe we lost "Wes" What a traggic lost for the team.Now,Edelmen and Randy are gonna really have to step it up. Tom told WEEI Radio he's feeling pretty good.
SO,let's wish them luck today against the Ravens who we beat back on Oct. 4th by a score of 28 to 21.

Go PATS!!! Win today,then fly out to San Diego to take on the Chargers.

Zackfan..

I went too long between posts on my previous user name. But I've been a Pats fan since they were the Boston Patriots. Gosh, do I feel old!! Anyway, welcome to all new members and hopefully this new user name will bring us better luck than my previous one did.

Hey, I am from north mississippi and have been a huge Patriots fan my whole life. My dream is to go to a game in Foxborough, my only pats game i've been to was the 2007 super bowl, it was sad and heartbreaking. I am very happy to be here, this site looks great!

I'm from Georgia. I'm not a season ticket holder though I have seen several games including at Indy this year. I've been a fan since 92

Hi everyone, been visiting this site for about 3 years so thought it was time to sign up.
I'm from the UK and live in a small town called Basingstoke, about 60 miles south of London.
Been a pats fan ever since I got into the NFL about 4 years ago.
Was lucky enough to see the pats at the London game and it was made even better with the win, and a great day out

Last edited:
Hi

New to the forum, registered today but have been visiting it consistently for about 5 years.
Currently living in Brisbane, Australia although am originally from the U.K
Not a season ticket holder (for obvious reasons) although I did come over in 2006 for the playoff run and witnessed the disappointing defeat at Denver.
Have been a fan since 2001 (as Superbowl 36 was the first Superbowl I ever saw and just became a huge fan of Tom Brady)

Hey all,

I've been a Pats fan since the mid 90's, but I just went to my first game last Sunday. With the bad luck I brought the team I probably won't return to a game for some time. Played football in hs and I'm draftnik.

im from kugluktuk, nunavut (used to be the part of the northwest territorries). originally from near toronto ontario.
not a season ticket holder (this year will be my first pats home game)
pats fan for over 15 years.

Hi from southwest Florida -- Fort Myers.

Long time lurker here. The last two seasons and one game have been too much for me. I need to vent.
Been to the Razor, meadowlands, Tampa, Miami & N.O.

First post on board. I've been a fan since the early 70's. I was on BDC for about 3 years up until today. I look forward to the fresh faces.

Greetings,

Long, long, long time lurker (since the Rivals.com days ... yikes);

49 years old, I've lived and worked in Eastern Mass all my life;

I've been a Pats fan since 1970, it went to another level in 1973, when Dad came home with season tickets. We sat in section 210, from the 1973 through the 1991 seasons. Stayed local at college in part to keep going to the games, loved both the football and the time with Dad, but got fed up with Kiam and gave the tickets up in 1991.

FWIW, AQPE refers to my profession, I'm an environmental engineer, I specialize in air quality, and am a licensed professional engineer (a "PE").

Hi Folks,

I've been a Pats fan all my life. I am from Maine, and currently live in VT and work in Afghanistan when I'm not home.

I have never seen a game in NE. I saw them play once in KC, in the late nineties.

Season ticket holder: i wish
I was born a pats fan my dad started liking them in the roger craig days and of course i liked the team my dad liked....love my pats

Never been to a game in Mass. Seen them play the Jets at the Meadowlands in '93 and I've disliked the Jets and their fans since.
Been a Pats fan through the good times and the bad (20+ yrs).

Last edited:
From western Massachusetts. Went to the Pats vs Panthers game week 15 where they won 20-10 but that's all :/

Always liked the Patriots more than any other team but I really didn't get into the sport itself until I was maybe 9 (I'm 14 now), and the first season I legitimately followed was the one where they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

The SB against the Giants and the game where the Colts won 35-34 were the only times I've ever screamed at a TV in my life.

I just joined this site, figured I'd post here:

From: Upstate NY (lived in RI when I was little, born in Michigan)
Not a season ticket holder
I was a casual Pats fan since I first started watching football about 10 years ago, and have been seriously following them for the past few years.

I've been looking for a place to talk Patriots - other general forums I've frequented are too diluted with other NFL fans for my tastes. Looks like I've found a good one!

We did this thread a few years ago, and I figured it would be a good idea to get to know everyone again. Post where you're from, if you're a season ticket holder, how long you've been a fan, etc.

I'll start it off.

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 45 years

Mike Talifaro was the Pats quarterback back when I first became a big football/Pats fan

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back