PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Not a season ticket holder
Huge Pats fan

Born: Dover, New Hampshire (parents moved me out to Arizona when I was 1)

Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics fan all my life (first cuss words learned while watching Patriots games with my Dad)

Currently living in Gilbert, Arizona.

Glad to be here, can't wait to meet some fellow East Coast Fans!

EmbracetheHate:

Hey Man! Very VERY Glad to see a warm moniker (lol, just realized I'm NOT being facetious, just meanin' personally-a friend from BDC)... I liked reading your stuff over their too, and remember when You coined that Term there...I loved it. Been gone, didn't know what My "whining" reception would be like over here after I had spilled my Guts on My first Post... Glad to see no "haters" here...Glad to see People like You, and Am ready to come out of semi-writing retirement lol...

Wow is this place run by a bunch of nazis or what? All I'm trying to do is see what people think about Brady's injury and suddenly this site tells me I can't view any more messages unless I register. Gee wiz, I'm not applying to take the SATs here I'm just trying to read up on football, but whatever, guess you wanna keep away trolls or something. I'm from Las Cruces and became a Pats fan when I went to school in Boston. Laz, nice to see you alive and well. What's up with the forum over at the Globe?

Hello to all !! It's nice to be here.

Season ticket holder: No (Hopefully I will, someday)
Fan since: Super Bowl XXXI

Last edited:
Hey all,

signed up here last year, made a couple posts, but up until a couple months ago Patriots Planet had been my regular home.

Born- Portland
teams- typical NEer, except for the Bruins

Signed up last week...
Not a season ticket holder (I live in DC)
Grew up on the north shore of Boston
Teams: Sox, Pats, Celts

From Three Rivers, Ma
Not a season ticket holder
Fan since 1987

I'm from Gainseville Fl, Been a pats fan since I was 13, I was at the phins/pats season opener in miami 1996,(the pats lost,but I was at an impressionable age and decided to follow the pats instead of the family team..lol) I was rewarded..they went to the SB that year (EF GB)..have been a devotee ever since. I am sorely persecuted in my area by Phins,Jags,and sometimes Bucs fans..( :

I've been to Gainesville. Used to have a great aunt who lived there (she has since passed away). We spent a few days with her then drove down to Dizzknee World.

I got mad at her when I found out she rooted for Jacksonville in the '96 AFC Championship Game. :mad:

Its a typical University town..if you are nuts about the Gators you'll thrive. Time Tebow seems to be a Brady fan,so hes ok in my book ( He said basicly thats the kind of QB he wants to be like). As for the Jaguars.. If there were no Patriots,I would like the Jags...but I don't see that happening!

Newbie Here,

Originally from the North Shore and now a South Shore transplant. Have been a member here for a while but forgot about the site. Was a season ticket holder during the bad years and felt like I was the only one in the nosebleed section when Tony Franklin knocked it through the uprights after Mr. Henderson cleared a nice spot for him. Shula went crazy and the rest was history. Looking forward to next week to see the Pats back on the field.

I'm posting for my 10 year old son who is a huge Pats fan in Northeast Ohio. Any other Pats fans in the area?

Hello.

I'm Nathan. From upstate New York, but moved to the Boston area in 97. Been a Pats fan since then. I'm not a season ticket holder, but go to a couple of games every year.

I'm living in Revere Beach.

Hello.

I'm Nathan. From upstate New York, but moved to the Boston area in 97. Been a Pats fan since then. I'm not a season ticket holder, but go to a couple of games every year.

I'm living in Revere Beach.

Welcome aboard Nathan!

From Bridgewater, MA. Left at 18 to join the military, now 28 and stationed in Maryland. Obviously don't hold season tickets.

Been here for just over a year now, but don't think I have ever formally introduced myself.

I am 19 years old, living in Saskatchewan in Canada. Been a Pats fan for quite a while now, and look forward to continue having many great discussions with you fine folk from the Boston area or elsewhere. :)

born in boston ma, lived in JP until fifth grade. been in greenville sc 16 years now. greenville is in the upstate of sc right in between atlanta ga and charlotte nc. huge pats, sox, bruins, celtics, and uconn bball fan. been a member for a while but never posted....figured it was time....I absolutely love this site and often get nothing done at work because of it. looking forward to a steeler beatdown sunday!

born in Ohio, grew up to be a Michigan fan thanks to Mr. Brady and followed him ever since...:D Didn't think i'd be able to watch this season after game one..but then i realized how much I'd grown to love the team..(especially mr.83) live in charlotte now..and am convincing mom we need to make a trip for the panthers game next year :D

Not a season ticke holder
Patriot fan since 1983

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST