PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign WR Brandon Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about this time of year is that we get a rare glimpse of what the Hoody really thinks about some of the players on the roster.

For example, he doesn't think much of Tymes. Wasn't wild about Browner. And loves Malcolm Butler.... :)

Gibson is a good signing. Knowledge of the system should help him assimilate quicker, provided he passes the brady test.

I saw a lot of Gibson with the Rams; my roommate at the time was a big Rams fan. For a guy with a ton of physical talent, he could never quite put it together. He drops a lot of balls, but has a penchant for making ridiculous circus catches. I don't mind the signing, especially for the veteran minimum.

But with Revis a Jet, they really need Revis Kryptonite, aka Stevie Johnson.

This is a joke after the moves made in the last few days. I actually laughed out loud.

I'm am obviously hoping this turns out to be a good signing, but he wasn't on my radar whatsoever.

This is a joke after the moves made in the last few days. I actually laughed out loud.

Ya bringing in a guy that has 240 catches in 6 years to potentially be your #4 WR is a real joke.

Just because it isn't a headline move doesn't mean it is a bad move.

As he was cut by Miami, he also doesn't factor into compensatory picks in 2016. Something to keep an eye on since the Pats are in line for a 3rd for Revis.

I rather see Stevie Johnson instead of Percy Harvin, he can play WR full time and beat some people badly.
He can run some decent routes too.

Percy Harvin could be used for trick plays a lot, but as a WR he is not a difference maker.

I rather see Stevie Johnson instead of Percy Harvin, he can play WR full time and beat some people badly.
He can run some decent routes too.

Percy Harvin could be used for trick plays a lot, but as a WR he is not a difference maker.

Johnson said north korea should bomb foxborough

The best thing about this time of year is that we get a rare glimpse of what the Hoody really thinks about some of the players on the roster.

For example, he doesn't think much of Tymes. Wasn't wild about Browner. And loves Malcolm Butler.... :)

Yes--definitely wild about Butler! :)

He is a camp body, no reason to get upset about that signing. It is as low risk as it gets.
Until he has him in some garbage 3rd n short formation with hoomauseless inline, white(vereen replacement) Next to brady in shotgun. Draw up the middle, hooma-useless' man and this chump's converge on the tackle for a loss of 3. Meanwhile, whoever our #1 back is, had been averaging 6 ypc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft