PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Ingram, cut Jamar Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxton $5.38 million 5 year contract with a $1 million signing bonus (rotoworld)

Ingram 4 yr ..est $1.84 million $84K signing bonus. (est’d from slotting)
Hodel 4 year $745K salary, $50K signing bonus $7280 workout bonus (Miguel)

HA!! Awesome! If Ingram has the goods, he makes it- if he's good but not as good as Hodel, he'll end up on the practice squad if they decide to keep him.

Everyone's signed and set I'm pumped for TC!

No McKenzie yet, but if things work out, he'll be signed and PUPped after the 53 man cutdown. :)

Yeah I'm still bummed he got hurt, somehow that slipped my mind hasn't been much news concerning contract talks has there?

Yeah I'm still bummed he got hurt, somehow that slipped my mind hasn't been much news concerning contract talks has there?
The only "news" is he's unsigned. Obviously there's no hurry if he's going straight to IR, but I'm still holding out hope that the injury wasn't too severe and he might be able to go on PUP and get in some practice and possibly some game reps after mid-season. The latter would certainly speed up his adjustment to the defense for next year, which can only be a good thing with our Tedy being a good candidate for retirement in the next year.

Re: Courtesy of Pats Twitter page: Pats sign Ingram

He joins Arther Love of famous Patriot Love's in history.

Yes, Arther Lee Love Arther Love - Official New England Patriots Biography

not to be confused with Arthur Lee of Love

up-1love.jpg

He's just trying to set up another gripe about BB: "They could have kept Paxson...".

That's exactly what I'm trying to set up. But if someone has a legit reason why the FO didn't want to pay one of the very best LSs a (reletively) meager average of $1.1M/year, and tie up a valuable roster spot in TC to find his successor, then I'm all ears.

Paxton $5.38 million 5 year contract with a $1 million signing bonus (rotoworld)

Ingram 4 yr ..est $1.84 million $84K signing bonus. (est’d from slotting)
Hodel 4 year - 2009 $745K salary, $50K signing bonus $7280 workout bonus (Miguel)

Thanks, PFIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes