PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign Brandon Browner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question I have now:

In light of our new secondary, do we want Wilfork to restructure and disrupt the line (theoretically) or do we want him gone and to tailor pick new players to compliment our new defensive backs?

Question I have now:

In light of our new secondary, do we want Wilfork to restructure and disrupt the line (theoretically) or do we want him gone and to tailor pick new players to compliment our new defensive backs?

New style, new guys for me.

Get some athletic DTs and DE/DT hybrid types - speed and athleticism are king now. Pressure the QB (don't even need to get the sack) with that secondary it's going to be tough to put up yards never mind score.

Revis. Dennard
Browner. McCourty

Twitter has named them: "The Legion of Bill" LOB

The Legion of Broom, because they will sweep their opponents out of the stadium

Question I have now:

I wanted Wilfork released way before the deals with Revis and Browner.

If we carried that cap hit into this season with the needs we have, trusting that a 33 years old NT coming from a nasty injury, would perform 100%, I would say BB became soft and no way we could win the SB with an atitude like that.

Even with Wilfork healthy I was not a big fan of the scheme, Mayoclinic dissected what we need in the draft forum. It's a different game and finally I think we will see a different defense playing the game.

For another perspective, a thread started on http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?230394-Brandon-Browner

Panic mode, On.

I'm gonna say this:

If the Patriots get Browner, we better get ourselves Sproles or Steve Smith and draft an impact WR in the first round. That secondary would become scary, even better than ours, we are gonna need more than Bubba and Ball to match with them.

Their offense is another story, but a Bellichick team with that kind of d? No thanks.

Panic mode, off.

:D :D

His agent is probably still pouting about having to work. :)

Chandler Jones's 2014 sacks have increased by ~5 with these signings.

that's nothing..in a weird twist, it's being reported that Jets offensive players shorts are suddenly getting browner and browner....

BREAKING NEWS: Patriots trade for Denver Broncos Wide Receiver Demaryius Thomas.

BREAKING NEWS: Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning has been spotted driving his car off a bridge.

Only kidding, but boy that would be fun.

Now that scumbag agent can play his f...ing hockey and not playing games with us anymore.

Manning TRIED to drive his car off a bridge....but the front end wobbled so bad he drove off into a pond and killed a flock of ducks...

about 5mil/yr doesnt seem like so much to me, the guy is prob our #2 CB right now after Revis, and revis may not be here next year

i like his size, his speed, his instincts, his ballhawking nature, and maybe most of all his mean streak

nice signing, and weakening Seattle at the same time

Manning TRIED to drive his car off a bridge....but the front end wobbled so bad he drove off into a pond and killed a flock of ducks...

Rescue units found him choking on one.

If you’re curious: Browner told friends he had a 2-year, $10M deal last night. Thanks maybe to today’s shenanigans, it became 3 years, $17M

Rap sheet

"Boston D Party" that someone on here named it is better than "The Legion of Bill" IMO

That's the best so far. It's too bad though that we aren't still the Boston Patriots, that would have made that one perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back