PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats showing interest in La'El Collins

Bill should've drafted Collins in 2015 instead of the Less than useless GeeNo Gruesome... There would've also been no need to draft the over-rated Florida State blob Tre Jackson 14 picks later either.
Uh-Huh. Bill also took Grissom over Stephon Diggs. What an idiot!!!!

On a more realistic level, let's look at the next 150 players that went after Grissom.

According to ProFootball Reference, the career grades of these players (the vast majority are out of the NFL) that went after Grissom are not very impressive. The top 10 are:

1. Stephon Diggs
2. Grady Jarrett
3. Shaq Mason
4. Zadarius Smith
5. Kwon Alexander
6. Mark Glowinski
7. Darryl Williams
8. Quandre Diggs
9. Trent Brown
10. Trey Flowers

So, Belichick drafted 2 of the top 10 out of 150 players after Grissom. La'El Collins wasn't even drafted.

Put things into context.

Let’s get Stephenson in the open field more and Douglas.
I saw them get Marcus Jones at least one offensive snap as well I would have Jonathan Jones and a safety on Hill and Marcus Jones on Waddle.

We aren't needy enough yet to sign Collins. We ONLY have the entire starting OL on the injury list, and one potential starter on IR.

I saw them get Marcus Jones at least one offensive snap as well I would have Jonathan Jones and a safety on Hill and Marcus Jones on Waddle.
Did Marcus Jones get offensive play? I didn't notice

Jon may not be a good choice, isn’t he questionable?

and what is Gonzo doing?

r
I guess that's why I didn't notice lol. I was wondering if BOB would still want to use him offensively.
I think he will get a few snaps a game based on the game plan.

I don’t have a problem with Trent Brown. It’s who backs him up that concerns me.

Mister Anderson's the only OLman currently in the building with any experience at NFL LT besides Brown; so if Brown can't go then it seems logical that Anderson's the next man up... Lowe or Onwenu could move to RT with Wheatley being the Swing...

Mister Anderson's the only OLman currently in the building with any experience at NFL LT besides Brown; so if Brown can't go then it seems logical that Anderson's the next man up... Lowe or Onwenu could move to RT with Wheatley being the Swing...
Idk. Lowe is probably a better athlete. I’d leave Anderson at RT.

When Reiss asked BB in his presser about the two new guys Bill said they both had played both sides. IIRC Lowe has more experience.

When Reiss asked BB in his presser about the two new guys Bill said they both had played both sides. IIRC Lowe has more experience.
lowe%27s%20PS%20-%20christine%20volunteers.jpg

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back