PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Revenge Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants used up all their luck against the 49ers. Two easy picks were missed because two opponents ran into each other, TWICE! How bad must the throws have been, that either of two opponents could have intercepted?

A quick lucky whistle overuled a 49er fumble recovery in the Redzone.

A reserve ST returner fumbles twice?

And it still it took most of OT to win.

Meanwhile Brady had a poor game and they still beat the Ravens.

Your points are valid, but we shouldn't forget how the Pats won the game. Cundiff probably makes that kick 100 times in his next 100 attempts. We absolutely got lucky on that one too. But you're right with all of the examples of the Giants being lucky.

That won't matter on February 5th, though. The same way we expect Brady to bounce back from his sub-par day is the same way the Giants will bring a better game to Indy as well.

I'm going to be very honest in saying I didn't want to see the Giants again in the SB, but since that's what is going to happen, I've definitely got revenge on my mind now. We'll see what happens. A real revenge tour would have been the Jets in the divisional round, though.

I agree with the this..........

As for the last sentence..... I will take solace in the fact that we will hoist the Lombardi on our biggest rival's of the last decade's field.

The irony of Brady speaking to the media in front of Manning's locker is all the sweeter. We will be considered the home team. That has got to be KILLING Colts fans.

Everyone is nuts if you really thought the Saints or Packers were a better matchup for the Pats. The Pats and Giants will almost definitely be decided by less than a touchdown; it's basically a coin flip. There's no way the Pats could match up those other teams- those teams would absolutely destroy this secondary.

Re: Avenging all big losses.... It's only right we play NYG in a SB Rematch

Consider this: When the Pats meet on Tuesday and meet in a group, BB is going to ask all the players who played in the 2007 Subperbowl to stand up. There will be about a half dozen at most. Then he's going to explain that this game has NOTHING to do with 2007.

This is the MEDIOTS' story. This is redemption for the fans. It has NOTHING to do with the this team. The only redemption this team can get from this game is the loss back in week nine

I don't sweat over what either BB has to say or what the media says/writes. None of it matters to me or anyone else unless you WANT it to matter. If you make the latter choice, it's gonna be a long 2 week wait!

As fans, there's nothing...ABSOLUTELY nothing we can do about anything but watch the game. It's probably the hardest part of being a fan.

Really people, all we can do is sit, clap, cheer, boo and accept the outcome. Unless one of us is secretly a Patriots player....

That won't matter on February 5th, though. The same way we expect Brady to bounce back from his sub-par day is the same way the Giants will bring a better game to Indy as well.

Brady and the team absolutely have to protect the ball against the Giants.

The offensive line has to have their best game of the season.

If the defense plays as well as they played against the Ravens, we should be positioned well to win the game.

The redemption playoffs continue. Some times it is better to be lucky than good!

Last edited:
I would like to see THIS Patriots team show up at the Indianapolis Airport wearing all black suits...

Winning a SB this year would be great but it does not make up for losing in 07.

Winning a SB this year would be great but it does not make up for losing in 07.

So freakin' what? It sure as hell would take the sting off, especially if the Pats pull off a last second TD to win the game.

Re: The Patriots' National Vengeance Tour

Yeah, good pickup. I didn't think of that, though I should. Pollard ended Brady's 2008 season. He was the guy making the play on Welker when Wes tore his ACL in 2009. And he injured Gronk in this game. Glad that guy is going home!

Poor baby Bernard! Last nights win was double sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back