PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Revenge Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Patriots REVENGE TOUR is now in progress

Did any of you just see what the Giants did to the Packers. Screw revenge I want no part of that team.

Last edited:

I doubt the Giants could contain the Pats

And how many of us were saying this heading into SB 42... Let's focus on winning this coming week...

And how many of us were saying this heading into SB 42... Let's focus on winning this coming week...

Agreed, the Ravens are no sure thing. I am curious what the "experts" say.

Isn't that what they did earlier this season?

They did early in the game, but then the Pats employed their no-huddle and did this their last 4 drives:

FG, TD, FG, TD

That's 20 points in their last 4 possessions. The biggest play of the game was another ridiculous catch by #85 of the Giants (last time, Tyree; this time, Ballard). Giants were trailing 20-17, facing 3rd and 10 at their own 39. Eli throws a ball into double coverage and Ballard makes a twisting, lunging, over-the-head catch for a 28-yd gain. Aikman, the announcer, says that Ballard will probably never make a better catch in his life.

If the Pats run no-huddle, they can put up points. If the Giants just don't get their typical miracle catch against the Pats, they should hold up ok.

But hey, LOOOOOONG way to go before that game. Gotta get by Baltimore first, which is no easy task.

Agreed, the Ravens are no sure thing. I am curious what the "experts" say.

Peter King:

4. The Patriots are better-suited to win the Super Bowl right now, at 14-3, than they were exactly four years ago, at 17-0. After New England's 45-10 beat down of the Tebows in Foxboro, Vince Wilfork agreed with me that the Patriots were in better shape at this stage of the playoffs than they were after their undefeated season. "Four years ago, we peaked too early,'' he said.
Four years ago, New England scored 34 or more 11 times in the regular season, then won by 11 and nine in the playoffs before losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl. They had Randy Moss in his prime then, and he was great. I'd rather have Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez.

Last edited:
can you imagine if we lose to them for the THIRD time in a row? TWICE in the Super Bowl????

Yes, this is a frightening thought. One that would really mess with my sanity.

Let's not forget that the revenge tour is ONLY good if you actually win, so let's be careful what we wish for with some of these opponents.

Do not want to see the Giants again.

That D is even better than 07 and they have all the momentum in the world right now.

Redemption all the way around....Ravens have it coming next

Redemption all the way around....Ravens have it coming next

Not just the Ravens, but the new and improved Ravens... with Bernard Pollard on board.

Should the Pats go the whole way, especially against the giants in Indy no less, well... even the "yeah, butts" on this board will have to lighten up for one day. (Imagine THAT!)

Really didn't want to face the Giants..but I want revenge

No ESPN for 2 weeks due to replays of 07....if the pats lose to the giants again..I will jump off a bridge....

Only thing I hate is tier WRs. But Eli has been amazing this year...much tougher test than ravens IMO

Much more worried about our D in this one...

PATS :rocker:

Anyone got that revenge tour image?

Re: Really didn't want to face the Giants..but I want revenge

You are correct no ESPN after tomorrow--

Somebody find out how many players are even left from 2007 yet that's all we are going to hear about a game most of these guys were not around for.

Let them live in the past I'll take my chances with the team that will actually take the field.

Now I can say it.

Yes, it will be a really tough test -- but I think that SF would have been even tougher. That was some defense SF played -- the two punt return turnovers cost them the game, not any weakness on defense. So, if I had to pick my poison, that's the one I'd have taken.

Well, no sports media for the next two weeks. Except for coming here of course.

I would rather go down a razor blade waterslideinto a pool of lemon juice than relive 2007 over and over.

I might vomit.

Hopefully the team plays inspured....i don't know:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

Somebody find out how many players are even left from 2007 yet that's all we are going to hear about a game most of these guys were not around for.
Brady
Faulk
Welker
Light
Mankins
Wilfork
Gostkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24