PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Revenge Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Really didn't want to face the Giants..but I want revenge

You're not just going to hear about 2007. You're going to hear about the last game we lost to them as well.

I just can't take another loss from then....can't...nope

Hate this matchup the more I think of it. Oh well. At least Brady usually plays well after a bad game

Who can match up with Cruz?

Last edited:

no stupid helmet catch this time. It's gonna be 35-3... a Brady Beatdown

Beating a Manning in Indianapolis in the Super Bowl?

I like the sound of that.

Avenging all big losses.... It's only right we play NYG in a SB Rematch

Jets - The team that upset the Pats in the playoffs last year and celebrated all over our home field. We win both games in the series for the first time since Rex has been there.

Colts - The team that came back and eliminated us in 2006. They were never alive this year. But we beat them.

Broncos - The team that gave Brady and Belichick their first ever playoff loss in 2005. We stomp them in the playoffs.

Ravens - The team that knocked us out of the playoffs in 2009. We beat them in a heartbreaker.

Giants - The team that ruined the "perfect season" in 2007. To be written........

With a Win over the Giants in the SuperBowl, the Patriots will get redemption for all the disappointing Playoff losses since 2005

Last edited:

Dunno how our secondary is going to handle their WR's. The OL and Brady are going to have to be on point in this one IMO. Cannot afford a repeat of today

I think the Giants are the worst possible matchup for the Pats but, like you, I want revenge.

Dunno how our secondary is going to handle their WR's. The OL and Brady are going to have to be on point in this one IMO. Cannot afford a repeat of today

That's my big issue. Those WR. Only good thing is this is the SB. Where neither of them have been

Myra wanted this apparently. Remain calm, all is well.

Would anyone else here buy a revenge tour t-shirt should they win in two weeks

Myra wanted this apparently. Remain calm, all is well.

Hopefully will some more Myra magic on those Blind Eli gump 50 yard heaves into olivion.:)

It's too bad we didn't shatter Bernard Pollard's knee into a million pieces, that would have been the cherry on top of the Revenge Tour.

But I love the name, hope it sticks! Fitzy needs to make a t-shirt!

Ughhh....the Giants. Bring on the rehashing of '07 and all those loud-mouthed, ignorant NY trolls.

I don't think I could survive another loss at the hands of the NYG in the SB. I will need to seek professional guidance for the next 2 weeks dealing with all the hype. C'mon Brady, you need to play the game of your life in SB 46.

as good as the '07 Pats were - this team has a character level and leadership that just may be special enough to pull the upset

Plus we beat Indy and the Jets (twice) this year. Yes no Peyton but still all the teams that Brady has lost to in the playoffs.

I didnt want the giants either, but why are alot of you acting like we have no chance in this??

I would think that the Giants are a team that is beatable...they are on a roll now, but so are wel...im scared of those WR's but our Defense is playing improved as well and are keeping teams out of the redzone.

Brady needs to play the game of his life

I didnt want the giants either, but why are alot of you acting like we have no chance in this??

I would think that the Giants are a team that is beatable...they are on a roll now, but so are wel...im scared of those WR's but our Defense is playing improved as well and are keeping teams out of the redzone.

Brady needs to play the game of his life

Of course we have a chance...but their WRs are a matchup nightmare. Plus. We all may jump off a bridge if they lose to them again. I can't take that. Not one bit. I won't leave my house for a week if they lose

Re: Avenging all big losses.... It's only right we play NYG in a SB Rematch

and in 01,03,04 we won the SB, and in 02 we didnt make it....so what would be the most recent playoff loss before denver in 05? 96?

Beating Eli and the Giants in Peyton's house is the ultimate payback. Simply doesn't and won't get any better. All of you wanting to play the Niners will be so happy we sleighed the ghost of '07 in a couple of weeks. :D

As weird as it sounds I'm even more confident about the Patriots winning the SB after seeing Brady's horrific performance today. Tom WILL correct his game and that will be very bad news for the NY Giants. :rocker:

Maybe they can schedule the Bears the week after the SB, paybacks for '85:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back