PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Release Vet Newbies #s

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a football fan, I try to find meaning in even the most trivial aspects of the game.

I just need to know which numbers are tight.

Doesn't anybody remember the tight numbers guy? I found him oddly entertaining.

Last edited:

I think that was before my time, but it sounds like something I'd find funny.

I think that was one of the ESPN crossover guys. They didn't last all that long.

I did some searching, it was HEY BRO! WHAT UP or whatever his name was. Turns out he did post when I was here and my memory just sucks. He's banned now.

Last edited:
I did some searching, it was HEY BRO! WHAT UP or whatever his name was. Turns out he did post when I was here and my memory just sucks. He's banned now.

He got banned like four times.

Didn't he change his name at some point? Wasn't he The Archives before he became Hey Bro, or was that two different people?

Well done. I was thinking of the wrong person.

Lloyd wore #85 in the past. He might be able to get that back this season if he wants it.

Yeah, sort of sad to see someone else in #72.

Well, if another Patriots can wear 54 (Brian Waters) then nothing else should seem THAT out of place.

For some reason, there is no number that I identify more with a player (all teams, all sports) than 54 and Bruschi.

Well, if another Patriots can wear 54 (Brian Waters) then nothing else should seem THAT out of place.

For some reason, there is no number that I identify more with a player (all teams, all sports) than 54 and Bruschi.

Heck, I think of this OUTSIDE of the realm of sports too. If my bill for something comes to $54, I immediately think "Bruschi".

I believe he wasted a lot of time trying to find a number that was tight for Maroney. That could have led to his demise.

My apologies to Hey Bro, he nailed it. It was maroney's lack of tightness...

Hey Maroney...Change your freakin' number!
Look at Reiss's new mailbag. He thinks that Maroney will keep his number 39 even after being offered other numbers. He wanted 22 (taken) and 27 (taken), so he choose 39? Goosh, that looks so stupid for his size and frame. Note to Maroney....Change YOUR NUMBER PLEASE! Use your tightness to your advantage. I'm telling you, buy 21 from Gay, buy 22 from Samuel, buy 26 from Wilson, or 31 (which is the only tight number left).
When you look tight, you play tight. And when you pick a stupid number you will fail. Case in point, Stephen Jackson. Was top back coming out of college and picks a stupid number in 39. Look at his numbers now. So Maroney I will say it again, do yourself a favor and pick a number in the 20's or 31.

Thank you,
The Tightness Police

lol

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ey-change-your-freakin-number.html#post108540

Last edited:
Heck, I think of this OUTSIDE of the realm of sports too. If my bill for something comes to $54, I immediately think "Bruschi".

Heck, I use Patriots players to remember my credit card number. And no, I'm not saying which ones. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes