PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats place C Dan Koppen on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Koppen to IR

As I recall that as little as two weeks ago, you didn't see Connolly as capable either.

Ahh.... and now you're completely misrepresenting my earlier posts, by ignoring the difference between center and guard. Given that Waters was going to be taking the snaps at RG over, or along with, Connolly, it would seem that BB was thinking along the same lines I was.

Last edited:
Re: Koppen to IR

Fine=adequate in Webster's latest Dictionary. Evidently.

Being adequate is about what you expect from a backup, that's why they are backups (Wendell). Connolly was more than an adequate backup, and he's a decent replacement for Koppen IMO. Waters is an all pro with a lot of wear on the tires which, along with hopeful road grader candidate Cannon and an overabundance at tackle, likely puts us in better shape than most teams, with a little depth on the waiver wire always available (and all pro in his prime mankins, don't forget).

Anyone got the skinny on CB Adams from San fran? I am more concerned about secondary and Dline depth than anything. ...and when it comes to safeties, starters too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back