PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brian Hoyer is on the IR

Mac is really pushing it... Not sure if I'm a fan of that... Easy to turn a 6 week injury into a season ending injury if you aren't careful
It's also possible that the injury was not, in fact, as severe as initially thought. In any case, I would hope that the Patriots are smart enough to recognize that the risk isn't worth it, even if Mac is willing to risk it.

Considering Detroit's run D (or rather lack thereof) we may not learn much about that grasp this week. I'm not saying Mac's record setting 'performance' for passes attempted in that game at Buffalo is in any danger of being wiped out but BB is nothing if not a historian of the game. You can bet he'll be channeling his inner Woody Hayes, “There are only three things that can happen on a pass, and two of them are bad.”
TBF, the two BUF games are the only games under Belichick where the team has finished with fewer than 16 pass attempts, and both featured QBs in their first season playing in ridiculous winds. It's possible this will be the third, but I wouldn't expect it.

Good Riddance. Hoyer sucks and would not make the practice squad on any other team in the nfl

Hilarious.... He's all about the paycheck... Just like rest of the population because he's robbing money with his play or actually lack of... He's probably getting 100k a minute
Hoyer is robbing the patriots. 31 other teams wouldn’t sniff this guy. Hoyer must have stole the Bequette pictures

I dont think this will happen, but just for the laughs:

IF we get the #1 Overall pick, do we go QB? Who is the next great one coming out this year, college folks?

to quote the man himself, about coaching...

"I think my wife may leave me if I do that. ‘Honey, I am going to work longer hours and get paid less.'”​

Well he better open up a tinder account just in case because he *will* either work more or make less. Not necessarily both, but that too is a very real possibility.

I dont think this will happen, but just for the laughs:

IF we get the #1 Overall pick, do we go QB? Who is the next great one coming out this year, college folks?
Doesn't matter... We will trade down and snag a 5'8" db from a d3 school... And pick up an extra 5th for our troubles...

/S

Oo brother.....
Does ANYONE listen to what the players tell everyone?
Hoyer has come out and said being a coach with all the hours and less $ isn't something he is interested in at this time.
So is this a way to pay him a player’s salary while he coaches?

Very true but he's wasting a roster spot if he cant last more than a quarter or two
Not taking up a roster spot on IR. That’s why they put him there.

Hoyer is robbing the patriots. 31 other teams wouldn’t sniff this guy. Hoyer must have stole the Bequette pictures
Nope Jahlani Tavai did that. :rolleyes:
Im Not No Way GIF

Watched the 3rd-down sack a few times now:

Don't know if Rham was supposed to chip the edge defender Gary, but he never touched him;

Don't know if Lose/Lose also thought that Rham was gonna chip him, but he sure acted as if he thought that was gonna happen;

The inside rusher definitely hooked L/L's left arm, but I still think that Gary was already making his way around him by then;

One of the problems with switching from LT to RT, especially if one hasn't done so during real games, is that the former LT ass-umes that his left arm will always be free to help give the final push-around...L/L obviously forgot that and didn't do enough to ensure that both hands were free;

Still don't think that the hit on Axel was IR-worthy... Heck I don't know if Any part of his helmet made forcible contact with Anything except the heel of Gary's cleat as he was walking away; and is that really what concussed him? Because he sure didn't appear concussed as he was walking toward the sideline and looking at the scoreboard for the replay... But if that's all it takes, then it's time to work longer for less pay, Axel, or I hope that you've invested well...

Well he better open up a tinder account just in case because he *will* either work more or make less. Not necessarily both, but that too is a very real possibility.
be careful on tinder

We trade Wynn to the raiders for stidham, Brandon Parker and a 5th round pick in the 2024 draft.

What's Stidham worth, a bag of dogsht?
What are you guys talking about?

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back