PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats NEED to play INDY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patsguy05 said:
Spoken like a true Dolts fan!
I just hope we aren't driving for the winning TD because Willie will fake an injury so your team can a extra timeout.

ColtsFan4Life said:
I just hope we aren't driving for the winning TD because Willie will fake an injury so your team can a extra timeout.
patsfantroll.jpg
Just so sad.

I'm sure that Manning would never allow his referee buddies to fall for that.

Patsguy05 said:
I'm sure that Manning would never allow his referee buddies to fall for that.
Not if the refs are from Boston.

don't tempt the gods

oldrover said:
Don't care who they play AT ALL. Beat, Jax, Denver, Indy: great. Or Jax, Indy, Cincy. Or Jax, Denver, Pitt. Do. Not. Care. I just hope they win.
football been berry, berry good to us over the past 5 years. i don't like to push our luck by being so arrogant as to wish for soecific opponents.
Patriots CAN beat every team in the AFC. we know that 'cause Patriots HAVE beaten every AFC team (except San Diego, i think) over the past 2 years.
whoever the football gods put in front of us, that's fine.
so long as we remain fortunate enough to get to that field ourselves.

brdmaverick said:
I have been thinking about this a lot the past few days. If the Pats get by the Jaguars, then they NEED to play INDY. Sure, it might be safer to get by the Broncos and then perhaps play the Colts, BUT won't you feel CHEATED if the Pats and Colts don't play each other again.

If the Pats were to for some reason lose to either the Jags or Broncos, won't you be left wondering what ever would have happened if the Pats and Colts did meet up again.

Or what if the Steelers beat the Colts? Won't you still feel cheated that we didn't get the opportunity to knock off the big dog?

I need to know what would happen if the Pats and Colts meet in the playoffs.

THey need to play each other.

Of course, the perfect scenario would be in the AFC Championship Game, but too much would have to go right in order for that to happen.

WHat are your thoughts?

My dream scenario?

1. Pats beat Jags; Steelers beat Bengals
2. Pats beat Broncos; Steelers beat Colts
3. Pats beat Steelers for the AFC crown at The Blade
4. Pats beat the Bears in SB40...

By the way, will Colt 45, Magnum, Mickeys, Schlitz Malt Liquor and Olde English be advertising like crazy for this year's Super Bowl?

"Sit back and enjoy Super Bowl 40 with a nice cold 40!"

http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_03/03-03_forty_fury.htm

(Can you even believe there is a magazine called "Modern Drunkard Magazine"? Only in 'merica!)

ADPF

Last edited:
ColtsFan4Life said:

We prefer the term "strategic genius" as opposed to "fake injury", if you don't mind!

"Gosh, ma...these Indiana grapes sure are sour!"

ColtsFan4Life said:
Not if the refs are from Boston.

Did someone say Colts and ref in the same sentence?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Just so sad.

Now, THAT needs to be the official forum response to trolls. that is so much better than the "don't feed the trolls" smilly.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Just so sad.

:rofl: Is that an Indianapolis resident in his Sunday best? :rofl:

Patsnut, you beat me to it!

Last edited:
Speaking of the Colts and their - ahem - "fans"

Wouldn't a "ColtsFan4Life" actually be a Ravens fan?

The Colts are from Baltimore.

This fake-***** team that resides in Indianapolis is just a propped-up conduit for the Irsay family to milk an unsuspecting community of intelligence-deficient Hoosiers out of their money.

Indiana is, and always will be, about amateur sports, specifically, amateur basketball.

This is the fictional birthplace of Coach Norman Dale and his Hickory boys, fahgodsakes!

It's where Dennis Quaid and the kid who was faking that he was Italian and a team of "Cutters" beat the IU frat boys while riding a flea market 10-speed in "Breaking Away"!

This place is "amateur" all the way!

Pro football has no place in that state!

Send the Colts back where they belong - to Baltimore - and the glory days of Unitas and Berry and Jim O'Brien's kick to beat Dallas as time ran out in SB4 and the ballet-like cuts and stylings of Lydell Mitchell and the MacGuyver-esque ability of Bert Jones!

(I'm sure no current "Colts" fans have any idea who those guys are.)

Robert Irsay stole the Colts from Baltimore. He should have been castrated, not celebrated.

That's always bugged me.

(Can you tell?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft