Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats moving some south end zone seats

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by facemask, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,402 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

Reports say that season ticket holders were surveyed by the team and people asked for "more amenities," like a lounge. I don't recall seeing any such poll or survey, and I surely wouldn't ask the team to build a lounge for my perusal. I still want to give the Krafts the benefit of a doubt on this as far as making right by those being displaced, but the more I read about it the dumber this concept appears. Those first few rows of the end zone are important to fan involvement in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,017 / 40 / -63

No Jersey Selected

Everbank Field down here also has a "Bud Zone" located in the same area.

3. SB39

SB39 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +766 / 45 / -57

I vaguely remember getting a survey like that and filling it out. However, like I said in an earlier post, the survey would ask:

"Would you like more amenities, such as a lounge?"

and not

"Would you like more amenities, such as a lounge, built at the expense to relocating 1,500 long time season ticket holders?"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Displaced124

Displaced124 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

I was displaced from row 8 section 124 in Foxboro Stadium to accommodate The Club when Gillette Stadium was built. Now I am being moved again from section 118 which I love and have developed lasting friendships with fellow fans. Has anyone felt duped by the fact that the affected Season Ticket Holders were notified of the required seat relocation after the invoice due date? I find it hard to believe that the Patriots Organization did not know the changes were in scope before the invoices were sent out. Why can't we have the option to sit in our seats this season if the organization plans to sell them as individual game tickets? The ticket office told us that they wanted to get all the affected STH sorted and I get that; however, why not allow us to sit in our existing seats one more year and sell our relocated seats as individual game tickets?

Thank you for allowing me to post / vent