PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats-Jets Stays as 1 PM game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The Patriots' home game against the Jets on Dec. 16 will remain at 1 p.m.

The game could have been moved to 4:15 p.m., which for television purposes would have meant it would have been seen in more homes nationally. But instead, it will mark the Patriots' first 1 p.m. game since an Oct. 21 win at Miami.

The team's Dec. 23 game against the Dolphins could still be moved to 4:15 p.m.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/12/patsjets_stays.html

Finally! 1PM game.

Last edited:
very nice !

Dolphins game better stay put as well!

Good, that's the time when a football game should be played.

hate 1pm less time to talegate

This was never going to be moved in the first place. CBS doesn't have a doubleheader and the Pats have maxed out their scheduled primetime appearances.

Good news. Night games are getting old.

If the game shows in Irvine, I'll be happy. Otherwise, I'll be pissed.

I can appreciate where you're coming from... we've just played two night games in a row, and three of the last five at night, and another one was a late game. (MON VS. BAL, MON VS. MIA, AND SUN VS. CINCI) We've had only one 1:00 game in the last six weeks. It's getting old.

Very surprised, but pleasantly surprised.

That makes sense because FOX has the double header on Dec. 16 so even if you moved the game up to 4:00 most of the nation wouldn't see it.

hate 1pm less time to talegate

Have a feeling that was a MAJOR motivation in keeping this game early.
ManJudas and NFL security will have enough problems with 50,000 rubber rats being thrown at him from the
stands by "sober" fans. :cool:

Last edited:
Going to that game so I'm very happy it's still at 1PM on a cold December day. I don't see anything on the Pats website that outlaws bringing in rubber rats.

Sucks for me becuase I will have to watch it on the computer since Baltimore is local to me and they are playing the fins that day....which will no doubt be a barnburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back