PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Games for Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get the torrent files to download?

download 'utorrent' and install it. Go back to the that site and click on any torrent, tell it where you want it to store the data, and then wait for it to finish. :rocker:

Torrents. Lol. I remember the days I used torrents. Trust me guys, go rapidshare.com It will save you much time/aggrivation.

I bought a dvd recorder a few years ago and fortunately I have every game archived in my dvd library since 2003. its a great investment.

I agree! I love my DVD recorder and I am so happy that I have recorded the Patriots since the 2003 season! Thankfully I got the priors to that year on Ebay before all the "legal" issues came about. The only game I don't have is when the Patriots played the Jets and Vrabel got 2 touchdowns. I can't find that one anywhere.

For those who have rapidshare accounts, you can find a ton of NFL stuff for download (NOT torrent!) on warez-bb.org You can even find some FULL games. I'm downloading the FULL SD-Pats game from week 2.

Edit: There is LOADS of video here. NFL highlights, Top 10 plays, NFL Primetime, Highlight shows, etc. And theres plenty of College Football and other sports. But follow the boards rules and don't forget to thank if you download.

Getting a rapidshare account is well worth the money. Its just $10 bucks for one month, or you could get a 6 month, 1 year, or 2 year subscription for fairly cheap. There is SOO much content. For example, I recently found and downloaded the DVD Screener for American Gangster, which, might I add, is a FANTASTIC movie.

giganews.com + rapidshare account is god.

But thats another story lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft