PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans Club - DALLAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be moving to Dallas in a week and I wanted to find out if anyone knew of any Pats Fans Clubs in the Dallas area? The one out here in Orange County California is an amazing group and I am going to miss them dearly.

Also, does anyone know of any "Pats Bars" in the Dallas area?

Oh, and yes, as soon as tickets go onsale in the 2007 season, I plan on getting Tickets to the Cowboys/Patriots game to root on the Pats.

Does this mean that no one knows of any Pats Fans Clubs in the Dallas area?

I haven't heard of one yet. It might be a good idea to check the fan club registry on Patriots.com every now and then. Here's the link: http://www.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=FcorHome&fullList=1

I was down in Dallas 2 years ago and went to the No Frills Grill & Sports Pub in Sanger (north of Ft. Worth). It was a good experience, they show every NFL game. Unfortunately my wife and I were the only Pats fans there that day.

Murphys95 said:
I haven't heard of one yet. It might be a good idea to check the fan club registry on Patriots.com every now and then. Here's the link: http://www.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=FcorHome&fullList=1

I was down in Dallas 2 years ago and went to the No Frills Grill & Sports Pub in Sanger (north of Ft. Worth). It was a good experience, they show every NFL game. Unfortunately my wife and I were the only Pats fans there that day.

Thanks for the info, Murphy.

So will your screen name change to "DaHornz" ? :D

Try "Big Tuna's" aka the Parcells residence. Rumor has it there are a lot of Patriots fans hanging out there on a daily basis.

Here is the reply I gave when someone in the OCPF Club asked me whether or not I would start rooting for the Cowboys.....

DaBruinz said:
Heck no. I root for the Pats and Pats only.... I hate Parcells and feel that he is the scum of the earth. That's why I think him and T.O. will get along so well. I think its laughable that Bledsoe thinks he can "TALK" to T.O. Bledsoe couldn't handle being a leader here in New England and couldn't do it in Buffalo. Why would I think he could do it in Dallas?

Dallas is one big New England fan club, with their calendars off by 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes