PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots- Titans preseason game

Reaction score
I am wanting to take my family to the Patriots- Titans Preseason game. My son is a Titans fan and I'm a Pats fan. Not sure if I can post this here and if not please direct me to where it should be. I'm wondering if anyone has any tickets they won't use for this game before I try to buy them online.

Why is your son a Titans fan? Do you live in Tennessee?

the game is in Tennessee. You'd be better off posting on a Tennessee Titans board looking for tickets

I am wanting to take my family to the Patriots- Titans Preseason game. My son is a Titans fan and I'm a Pats fan. Not sure if I can post this here and if not please direct me to where it should be. I'm wondering if anyone has any tickets they won't use for this game before I try to buy them online.
The game is in Tennessee... Sths don't have access to tickets for away games... The best advice I can offer would be to check the titans website to see if they still have tickets available... If not try a secondary seller like stub hub... Good luck, hope you and your son get to go :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There are really big secondary markets online and preseason game tickets usually aren't hard or too expensive to come by.

Thanks to all who replied. I am getting some online. We are going. I just figured if anyone had some they weren't going to travel to TN to use they wouldn't be wasted.
We have Mac Jones and you dont.
I am a Pats fan. I like Mac but not really enamored with him. I think this year he will play better under BOB with the weapons we have if the O line gives him enough time. Enough for playoffs? Time will tell.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back