PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans Club - DALLAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be moving to Dallas in a week and I wanted to find out if anyone knew of any Pats Fans Clubs in the Dallas area? The one out here in Orange County California is an amazing group and I am going to miss them dearly.

Also, does anyone know of any "Pats Bars" in the Dallas area?

Oh, and yes, as soon as tickets go onsale in the 2007 season, I plan on getting Tickets to the Cowboys/Patriots game to root on the Pats.

Does this mean that no one knows of any Pats Fans Clubs in the Dallas area?

I haven't heard of one yet. It might be a good idea to check the fan club registry on Patriots.com every now and then. Here's the link: http://www.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=FcorHome&fullList=1

I was down in Dallas 2 years ago and went to the No Frills Grill & Sports Pub in Sanger (north of Ft. Worth). It was a good experience, they show every NFL game. Unfortunately my wife and I were the only Pats fans there that day.

Murphys95 said:
I haven't heard of one yet. It might be a good idea to check the fan club registry on Patriots.com every now and then. Here's the link: http://www.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=FcorHome&fullList=1

I was down in Dallas 2 years ago and went to the No Frills Grill & Sports Pub in Sanger (north of Ft. Worth). It was a good experience, they show every NFL game. Unfortunately my wife and I were the only Pats fans there that day.

Thanks for the info, Murphy.

So will your screen name change to "DaHornz" ? :D

Try "Big Tuna's" aka the Parcells residence. Rumor has it there are a lot of Patriots fans hanging out there on a daily basis.

Here is the reply I gave when someone in the OCPF Club asked me whether or not I would start rooting for the Cowboys.....

DaBruinz said:
Heck no. I root for the Pats and Pats only.... I hate Parcells and feel that he is the scum of the earth. That's why I think him and T.O. will get along so well. I think its laughable that Bledsoe thinks he can "TALK" to T.O. Bledsoe couldn't handle being a leader here in New England and couldn't do it in Buffalo. Why would I think he could do it in Dallas?

Dallas is one big New England fan club, with their calendars off by 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back