PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots WR depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty sad that you have to bring up something that happened 3 years ago as your only attempt to degrade the guy.

Actually, it was November 2008. Are math skills a sign of intelligence as well?

Welker - The best slot receiver in the NFL.
Tate - Second year who hasn't shown much in the receiving game to date, excellent kick returner. We all expect but he is unproven to this point.
Edelman - Second year QB conversion. Really exciting and similar to Welker but has been injury prone since he got here.
Price - Rookie. There was a lot of talk about him but he looked really poor in preseason and hasn't been on the field yet in the regular season.
Slater - Special teams ace, previously listed as a safety.

I think thats a fair assessment of what we have now after this trade.

Besides Tate, who is the other wideout? Price? Hopefully. Hernandez? Don't think so. Edelman? Umm..no.

Price HAS to step in IMO, unless BB gets more creative than he's ever been on offense. If Price can't cut it, they have to trade picks for wideout IMO. Or maybe bring back Patton? :eek:

White munchkins? Why are you pointing out that they're white? Stop with the ******* racist bull ****, sick of seeing it.

I've seen people call our defensive backs "midgets." I've never heard them called "black midgets". Stop with the double standard racism, it's disgusting. There is no need to point out a player's ethnicity.

You politically correct types make me laugh.

just wondering what their color has to do with anything?

It has everything to do with the fact that no other team in the NFL has three 5'8 white guys to rely on. It's a novelty!!!!!

Welker - The best slot receiver in the NFL.
Tate - Second year who hasn't shown much in the receiving game to date, excellent kick returner. We all expect but he is unproven to this point.
Edelman - Second year QB conversion. Really exciting and similar to Welker but has been injury prone since he got here.
Price - Rookie. There was a lot of talk about him but he looked really poor in preseason and hasn't been on the field yet in the regular season.
Slater - Special teams ace, previously listed as a safety.

I think thats a fair assessment of what we have now after this trade.

Tate had more receptions that Moss. So i dont know how you can say he has not shown much. Tate is about to be a starter, and i am willing to bet he plays well.

I think our running game may get stoned because teams don't respect our passing game.

We looked good running the ball the other night. But it wasn't just simply the decision to run that made it look so good.

Brady called audible after audible when he saw 6 men in the box.

That depth chart isn't the most durable group of WRs I've ever seen.

That depth chart isn't the most durable group of WRs I've ever seen.

Kind of looks similar to last year...

Atleast we have solid TE's this year to hopefully make up for some of the lack of WRs

sadly the tight ends do not get a mention although they are receivers in their own right. We are stacked:) both offensively and for the upcoming draft:).

The Pats are going to be the Duke of the NFL

They will be the best at fundamental football

Actually, it was November 2008. Are math skills a sign of intelligence as well?

My Math Skills are fine. My typing skills aren't up to par. It was a type. Should have been 2. Still doesn't change the fact that the guy is in his 3rd season and has done plenty since that play.

Typical hater attitude of yours.

To be honest i wouldnt mind missing the playoffs and getting a pick in the range around 17-20.I think this team basically said the heck with the season.Lets see wat we have in Tate and Price.

Brian Hoyer
Dan Conolly
Dan Koppen
Dane Fletcher
Danny Woodhead
Jake Ingram
Julian Edelman
Mark LeVoir
Matt Light
Mike Wright
Nick Kaczur
Rich Ohrnberger
Rob Gronkowski
Rob Ninkovich
Ryan Wendell
Sebastian Volmer
Stephen Gostkowski
Stephen Neal
Tom Brady
Wes Welker
Zoltan Mesko

We have white guys on our team. I don't look at them as "white" though. They're Patriots.

Brian Hoyer
Dan Conolly
Dan Koppen
Dane Fletcher
Danny Woodhead
Jake Ingram
Julian Edelman
Mark LeVoir
Matt Light
Mike Wright
Nick Kaczur
Rich Ohrnberger
Rob Gronkowski
Rob Ninkovich
Ryan Wendell
Sebastian Volmer
Stephen Gostkowski
Stephen Neal
Tom Brady
Wes Welker
Zoltan Mesko

We have white guys on our team. I don't look at them as "white" though. They're Patriots.

So just because someone calls them "white", which they are by the way, its not an insult or used in a derogatory way, you get offended?

I'm white. You can call me white all you want, I won't care, it doesn't offend me. How is that supposed to insult or offend someone?

But whatever, thats your opinion, you're entitled to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News