PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Work Out CFL Defensive End Cordarro Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
can he.......................... oh nevermind.

He was a good player in college but there were questions about his size and lack of athleticism.

I guess he can be roommates with the other DE from the CFL that was supposed to be a difference maker.:rolleyes:

He was a good player in college but there were questions about his size and lack of athleticism.

From what I saw, he had excellent technique though. The lack of athleticism may be a problem at the NFL level, but it looks like it wasn't an issue at the CFL.

From what I saw, he had excellent technique though. The lack of athleticism may be a problem at the NFL level, but it looks like it wasn't an issue at the CFL.
Agreed. I noticed him a lot watching tape of Collins and he played like a more fierce Ninkovich. I hope they sign him.

Agreed. I noticed him a lot watching tape of Collins and he played like a more fierce Ninkovich. I hope they sign him.

Sign me up for a more fierce Ninkovich!

Nink isn't the greatest of athletes but has good technique so I like that comparison, as someone who's never seen Law play as it gives some idea as to his play style.

That's actually an excellent comparison with the way he played in college. Well done. :cool:

If Belichick likes him he is worth the risk what do we have to lose? He plays bad and we get rid of him.

Hopefully, our opponents will fight the Law and the Law wins! :singing: (Hard to go wrong with someone named Law on the Pats defense.)

The more value for money pass rushers the better I say. What's the worst that could happen?

The more value for money pass rushers the better I say. What's the worst that could happen?

I expect this to be a trend that continues moving forward, Belichick is going to sign 1-2 maybe even more players out of the CFL to a futures contract and take a hard look at them during the offseason and preseason and maybe they stick and if they don’t you cut them. I think it is brilliant, what is the downside?

Maybe we should just bring in a few of those The Biggest Loser fatties.

DE Cordarro Law

Southern Miss Conference USA

2534799.jpg

Grade 48.7
Cordarro Law Draft Profile ? NFL.com

Last edited:
Surely someone on this list must be better:

Defensive End
Mark Anderson (OLB in 3-4)
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Lawrence Jackson
Jamaal Anderson (DT)
Jonathan Fanene (DE in 3-4/DT in 4-3)
Juqua Parker
Trevor Scott (OLB in 3-4)
Kyle Moore
Jay Richardson (OLB in 3-4)
Jacques Cesaire
Dave Tollefson
Marcus Dixon (DT in 4-3)
Jarvis Moss (OLB in 3-4)
Phillip Merling
Patrick Chukwurah
Nick Eason
Vonnie Holliday
Tim Crowder
Darrion Scott
Jayme Mitchell
Derrick Harvey
Austen Lane
Pannel Ogboh
Aaron Morgan
Hall Davis
Brian Sanford
DeQuin Evans
Ronnell Lewis
Scott Solomon (OLB)
Greg Romeus
Best Available NFL Free Agents - Defense | The Sideline View

I cannot see him being signed to the 2013 53 man roster.

If he played in the CFL this year, then I don't think he's allowed to play in the NFL this year.

If he played in the CFL this year, then I don't think he's allowed to play in the NFL this year.

I think you're wrong. Wasn't there a DE/LB from Canada a few years back that we signed after the CFL season was done. I think even had a few sacks for the Pats.

I think you're wrong. Wasn't there a DE/LB from Canada a few years back that we signed after the CFL season was done. I think even had a few sacks for the Pats.

You're thinking of Eric Moore. He joined the Pats from the Florida Tuskers of the UFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes