PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots waive Grier. Bill must go.

I'm not dismissing your facts LOL. But my friend your waaaaaaaay underestimating weapons.
This is the Madden video game/fantasy football mindset.

Weapons are great, they won’t make “bad” into “good.”

The weapons do help "make" a qb alot of money!

Huh?

I just gave you the facts. Before Tyreek or AJ Brown were added Tua and Hurts stats improved year by year. Mac’s have gone down.

Receivers don’t throw to QB’s, until that changes this is the way it will be.
LOL you are such a clown. Before Hill and Waddle got there, Tua increased both his TD and INT numbers by exactly 5. So the
TD:INT ratio was a wash. He increased his passer rating and completion percentage by a whopping....3 lol.

So he was effectively the exact same QB he was the year before with the variance of 3 extra games.

1701013183505.png

THEN he got Hill and his passer rating went up 15 points, he increased his TD's by 10, and decreased his INT's and became an entirely new QB.

You are the most intentionally misleading person here trying to pretend Tua was some improving QB showing promise before he got Hill and Waddle. The dude was considered a bust and was virtually the same until they changed WR's.

It's amazing how you can be so flagarantly wrong so often.

We started the season with Jules, Gordon, Myers and then AB for cup of coffee. How did we look in that game against Miami?
When Gordon is your second weapon listed, it tells you how average those weapons were.

Coaching certainly would turn good into bad. Maybe the Pats ought to find a good HC that wouldn’t do that to his QB and team.

How do they look this season? They are in the bottom ranks in second half scoring.
They’re 11th in points scored. The biggest reason they have faltered is turnovers. They fumble entirely too much as a team. They rank 30th in turnovers.

Coaching certainly would turn good into bad. Maybe the Pats ought to find a good HC that wouldn’t do that to his QB and team.
This is just dumb. The adults are talking.

LOL you are such a clown. Before Hill and Waddle got there, Tua increased both his TD and INT numbers by exactly 5. So the
TD:INT ratio was a wash. He increased his passer rating and completion percentage by a whopping....3 lol.

So he was effectively the exact same QB he was the year before with the variance of 3 extra games.

View attachment 54792

THEN he got Hill and his passer rating went up 15 points, he increased his TD's by 10, and decreased his INT's and became an entirely new QB.

You are the most intentionally misleading person here trying to pretend Tua was some improving QB showing promise before he got Hill and Waddle. The dude was considered a bust and was virtually the same until they changed WR's.

It's amazing how you can be so flagarantly wrong so often.
Every stat went up genius…

This is just dumb. The adults are talking.
What’s dumb? That bad coaching loses games and can turn good into bad? They certainly can.

BB is not a good coach anymore. If he was then the stupidity last season wouldn’t have happened.

The weapons in 2023 are substantially better than 2018 when Gronk was playing with a hematoma in his thigh.
1. I'm talking about 2019.

2. When Gronk actually healed up and became productive again the 2018 offense was much better. Gronk getting back to form, Edelman having his best year in average and heating up, Michel breaking out as a receiver, and then Hogan as a solid 2. Not even close. You are foolish to think anyone is buying that nonsense

Every stat went up genius…
INT's went up. 3 points in passer rating and completion percentage when he made over 100 more attempts is not a meaningful difference you clown. Seriously just stop trying Wozzy, it's way too clear you can't take an objective look at data and have an agenda. Everyone else see's this.

When Gordon is your second weapon listed, it tells you how average those weapons were.
When AB was there how'd that Miami blowout look?

When AB was there how'd that Miami blowout look?
Good grief, our defense crushed them. Destroyed them… and the weapons crew attributed it to AB who had 4 catches for 56 yards. Sigh….

Zappe has started two games, he's 2-0, he has a 100+ QB rating. Garbage time minutes are meaningless.

Facts don't cease being facts just because you're obstinate.

As I already said, stop responding to me... you're a silly person.
Preseason and camp is not meaningless for player evaluation and he was awful in both. There’s a reason why the team cut him. Likeable kid but not an NFL QB. I’m fine agreeing to disagree on this.

Good grief, our defense crushed them. Destroyed them… and the weapons crew attributed it to AB who had 4 catches for 56 yards. Sigh….
Correct in his first game! And 1 TD his impact potential was already made by his mere presence on the field.

INT's went up. 3 points in passer rating and completion percentage when he made over 100 more attempts is not a meaningful difference you clown. Seriously just stop trying Wozzy, it's way too clear you can't take an objective look at data and have an agenda. Everyone else see's this.
He threw about 100 more passes Einstein… everything went up. His QB Rating (efficiency) improved.

Preseason and camp is not meaningless for player evaluation and he was awful in both. There’s a reason why the team cut him. Likeable kid but not an NFL QB. I’m fine agreeing to disagree on this.
Nobody cares… you’re all hot air.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
He threw about 100 more passes Einstein… everything went up. His QB Rating (efficiency) improved.
By 3 points. Bro if you don't think that's normal variation when you up your attempts 25% we might need to have a statistics discussion with you lol.

By 3 points. Bro if you don't think that's normal variation when you up your attempts 25% we might need to have a statistics discussion with you lol.
Mac’s have gone down every season.

Tua’s pass attempts also went up closer to a third than 1/4 from year one to year two, you need a statistics refresher.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back