PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots waive Grier. Bill must go.

Time to double down on that state secret who is going to start for his 2-8 team against the league powerhouse Giants. ESPN should have the decision broadcast on a special like LeBron’s The Decision…

Who takes that spot? He was on the roster or practice squad? Another key special teamer?

Time to double down on that state secret who is going to start for his 2-8 team against the league powerhouse Giants. ESPN should have the decision broadcast on a special like LeBron’s The Decision…

I gotta say that I love BB toying with the media..... I mean it doesn't matter who we start...that guy will have a short leash anyway...and neither choice will make much of a difference if any....

TBH, I am hoping for Cunningham or Rham in the wildcat...

What a joke of thread title laughing hard at anyone that thought Grier was actually an option.
32866.jpg

Do you think Bill will name his next boat V for week “5” when Zappe takes over for good? I think so.
You nailed another one

Hilarious

You nailed another one

Hilarious
Nailed what? Totally serious. Gotta pay tribute to Zappe who is a future HOFer and your prediction that he’ll take over for Mac jones in week 5. Spot on. Just watch.

Nailed what? Totally serious. Gotta pay tribute to Zappe who is a future HOFer and your prediction that he’ll take over for Mac jones in week 5. Spot on. Just watch.
s-l400 (1).jpg

Bill's mishandling of the post-Brady qb situation alone argues for his being fired. Getting rid of Grier may well make sense, but if you examine the history of the team's qb's this year, - the utter lack of progress in finding a next qb - you can only conclude that Bill's either lost his cognitive edge or is so poisoned with rage or megalomania that he can no longer do productive work.

Up to now, I have felt sympathy for Bill's situation, but the smirky ******** at press conferences is starting to piss me off: basically he's just saying "**** you" to press, fans, arguably even the owner.

**** you too, Bill.

Heck, I'd like to see Malik too, just for fun. But I'm mindful I can only feel that way because empirically it really doesn't matter who plays qb, whether you are in the wanna-win or in the wanna-lose camp. All of our options blow. At least Malik would give us some new variety of fiasco to enjoy.

Maybe the Jets will release Tim Boyle. He's certainly got a flair for drama.

Zapp picked right up where Mac man left off.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back