PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots waive Grier. Bill must go.

Have you seen the WRs on the roster? There's your answer
That's an evasion, not an answer.

Douglas, Henry, Gesicki, Rhamondre, Zeke... Mac has substantially better options that the Titans.

Mac sucks, weapons won't make him better.

Mac sucks. Hopkins hasn't made Will Levis good, how in the heck would he make Mac good?

He wouldn't.

This notion that weapons make QB's is ludicrous, they can enhance already good QB's, they won't turn bad into good.
And don't have to look far.. what has tyreek and Waddle done for Tua? Please don't get me wrong not a Mac apologists.. just don't agree with weapons don't help a QB.. they do immensely.

Douglas, Henry, Gesicki, Rhamondre, Zeke... Mac has substantially better options that the Titans.

Are anyone one of them in D hops caliber? Your still not answering the question. Mac sucks isn't the answer.

Are anyone one of them in D hops caliber? Your still not answering the question. Mac sucks isn't the answer.
Hopkins at this point in his career is an old possession receiver.

Mac sucks... that is an immutable fact.

Hopkins at this point in his career is an old possession receiver.

Mac sucks... that is an immutable fact.
Right now. I'm taking D hop over unreliable Parker, juju who can't play anymore, reagor who's shown why he's a bust, so DHop, KB ,Douglas and Boutte would be a better option. Obviously KBs on IR. We know Mac sucks I'm talking about at least a guy who could still make plays on the outside.

And don't have to look far.. what has tyreek and Waddle done for Tua? Please don't get me wrong not a Mac apologists.. just don't agree with weapons don't help a QB.. they do immensely.
In 2019 Jameis Winston had the best weapons in the entire league, he led the NFL in passing yards and was second in passing TD's. Winston has a cannon arm and substantially more talent than Mac ever will.

His 30 Interceptions were tied for 6th worst in NFL history. His 12 fumbles was tied for 5th worst in the NFL that season. His total turnovers were historically bad, like a century's worth of football bad. That team was dead last in total turnovers, the majority of which was caused by the one guy most responsible for protecting the ball... the QB. His weapons didn't make him good, his team only won 7 games mainly because of the QB position.

Weapons don't turn bad into good... that's fan fiction.

Right now. I'm taking D hop over unreliable Parker, juju who can't play anymore, reagor who's shown why he's a bust, so DHop, KB ,Douglas and Boutte would be a better option. Obviously KBs on IR. We know Mac sucks I'm talking about at least a guy who could still make plays on the outside.
Without a QB, adding Hopkins would be like putting a fresh layer of paint over a sinking ship and hoping it would repair the gaping hole in the side.

In 2019 Jameis Winston had the best weapons in the entire league, he led the NFL in passing yards and was second in passing TD's. Winston has a cannon arm and substantially more talent than Mac ever will.

His 30 Interceptions were tied for 6th worst in NFL history. His 12 fumbles was tied for 5th worst in the NFL that season. His total turnovers were historically bad, like a century's worth of football bad. That team was dead last in total turnovers, the majority of which was caused by the one guy most responsible for protecting the ball... the QB. His weapons didn't make him good, his team only won 7 games mainly because of the QB position.

Weapons don't turn bad into good... that's fan fiction.
Winston has always been a Turnover machine his entire Career. He played for Arians who like to take deep shots all game. Thet will certainly turn the ball over. Weapons help a QB immensely. Since hurts got weapons all he did was go to the superbowl.. since Tua got weapons all he did was lead the league in scoring. Dropping 70!

Winston has always been a Turnover machine his entire Career. He played for Arians who like to take deep shots all game. Thet will certainly turn the ball over. Weapons help a QB immensely. Since hurts got weapons all he did was go to the superbowl.. since Tua got weapons all he did was lead the league in scoring. Dropping 70!
Every QB you mentioned (Tua, Hurts) has gotten better every year since their rookie season. This was before the team added super weapons to the roster. Mac has only gotten worse.

AJ Brown didn't take the Titans to the Super Bowl, the Chiefs won a Super Bowl the year after they traded Tyreek.

The horse pulls the cart, not the other way round.

I think I gave Mac a fair chance to prove himself but he failed miserably. He has way too many holes in his game for me. He's awfully gun shy, doesn't seem to see the field well, isn't all that accurate, can't feel pressure coming, seems to be a bit of a crybaby and his mechanics are terrible. Other than that he's okay.

Every QB you mentioned (Tua, Hurts) has gotten better every year since their rookie season. This was before the team added super weapons to the roster. Mac has only gotten worse.

AJ Brown didn't take the Titans to the Super Bowl, the Chiefs won a Super Bowl the year after they traded Tyreek.

The horse pulls the cart, not the other way round.
Who are they throwing too? Hurts was Nearly traded, Tua was benched PRIOR to their respective teams being smart and realizing just what if... we got them some guys.

I think I gave Mac a fair chance to prove himself but he failed miserably. He has way too many holes in his game for me. He's awfully gun shy, doesn't seem to see the field well, isn't all that accurate, can't feel pressure coming, seems to be a bit of a crybaby and his mechanics are terrible. Other than that he's okay.
I just look at this Patriots offense and think, what would Brady do? What would Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert or Stroud do with these weapons?

This would be a top ten offense. Douglas would be putting up Tank Dell type numbers, both our TE’s would be first down and red zone machines. Juju and Parker would be near their career averages. Rhamondre and Zeke would be dual threats.

QB’s make weapons, not the other way around.

Who are they throwing too? Hurts was Nearly traded, Tua was benched PRIOR to their respective teams being smart and realizing just what if... we got them some guys.
Huh?

I just gave you the facts. Before Tyreek or AJ Brown were added Tua and Hurts stats improved year by year. Mac’s have gone down.

Receivers don’t throw to QB’s, until that changes this is the way it will be.

DeVante Parker I mean.. Valdez scantling cost his team game against philly.. would the cheetah? Waddle , moss, Jefferson, drop that ball? How does the Chiefs offense look this season?

Reactions: sb1
aI just look at this Patriots offense and think, what would Brady do? What would Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert or Stroud do with these weapons?

This would be a top ten offense. Douglass would be putting up Tank Dell type numbers, both our TE’s would be first down and red zone machines. Juju and Parker would be near their career averages.

QB’s make weapons, not the other way around.
Brady would do what he did in 2019. Play awful, people like you would blame him because you can't critcize the team, and then sulk all year. Mahomes would **** himself over how huge a step down this is from any offense he ever played in and would probably make the case for Bill to get fired into the sun. Herbert has weapons and his team is still losing.

You clearly don't understand how this league is.

Brady would do what he did in 2019. Play awful, people like you would blame him because you can't critcize the team, and then sulk all year. Mahomes would **** himself over how huge a step down this is from any offense he ever played in and would probably make the case for Bill to get fired into the sun. Herbert has weapons and his team is still losing.

You clearly don't understand how this league is.
The weapons in 2023 are substantially better than 2018 when Gronk was playing with a hematoma in his thigh.

Huh?

I just gave you the facts. Before Tyreek or AJ Brown were added Tua and Hurts stats improved year by year. Mac’s have gone down.

Receivers don’t throw to QB’s, until that changes this is the way it will be.
I'm not dismissing your facts LOL. But my friend your waaaaaaaay underestimating weapons.

DeVante Parker I mean.. Valdez scantling cost his team game against philly.. would the cheetah? Waddle , moss, Jefferson, drop that ball? How does the Chiefs offense look this season?
They won a Super Bowl last year after trading Tyreek.

The weapons in 2023 are substantially better than 2018 when Gronk was playing with a hematoma in his thigh.
We started the season with Jules, Gordon, Myers and then AB for cup of coffee. How did we look in that game against Miami?

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
They won a Super Bowl last year after trading Tyreek.
How do they look this season? They are in the bottom ranks in second half scoring.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back